Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client & Market Delivery career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital and Content professionals define strategies and develop/deliver strategies and solutions for managing the capture, storage, security, revision control, retrieval, distribution, preservation and destruction of enterprise documents and content. Equip business users with rapid access to the information and services they need to work more efficiently, make better informed business decisions and enable their organizations to become more competitive.
- Support assessments work streams at client sites - This includes as is/to be design sessions and documentation to enable solution development.
- Build content modules based on client strategies around digital content production/management solutions and extend to fine level component designs under senior mentors' guidance.
- Develop work estimates for digital content management implementations on the task level.
- Implement content management function components and execute component testing.
- Support system level testing, integration testing, performance testing, and user acceptance testing of a component management application.
- Support system go-live.