Career Level: Senior Analyst
Business area: Corporate Functions
Skill Track: Content/Knowledge Management
Content/Knowledge Management will work with a team of individuals who are knowledgeable of content and knowledge maintenance with a balanced mix of Operations, Infra, Technology and other functional services in Accenture, build and enhance content in alignment with Accenture sales strategy and provide related knowledge and quality reviews of content hosted on our portals and repositories which can be effectively used in opportunity related and non-opportunity requests. The following are some of the key responsibilities of the role:
- Management of day to day operations including staffing (capacity management), volume management & tracking and job assignment.
- Planning for, organizing (as needed) and driving recurring scheduled team calls for overall content management (as needed)
- Responsible for driving and meeting all the agreed SLA’s across support and content maintenance as being agreed and reported via Leadership.
- Working closely with various teams within Accenture to gather content and perform various quality checks before its added in our repository Review opportunity pipeline and plan the proposal scrubbing and upload strategy
- Scheduling/driving effective and relevant communications for all areas related to Content and Knowledge Management – internally and externally (Accenture)
- Outline and manage on time content to Communication’s team so all the recurring emails (templates), postcards and newsletters carry effective required topics, being sent on time.
Process & Quality:
- Conduct, document and carry out robust quality review process across content support requests deliverable as well as the maintenance of content management tool standard assets. Ensuring the content asset leads meet their agreed quality and timeline for audit cycles as per the agreed content maintenance calendar schedule.
- Owner of the content maintenance calendar.
- Active ongoing ownership of the Meta-data schema inventory for the content management tool.
- Contributing, reviewing and approving all changes to be made to the Meta-data schema inventory.
- Ensuring all content integration documents (latest approved versions) across Operations, People, Process, Technology and Strategy to be uploaded on the team’s internal share point site.
- Active engagement with our users and stakeholder so new updates can be identified to contribute into content management tool.
- Develop plan to help improve each content asset into the next level.
- Working in sync with Accenture Operations Sales Strategy to develop new and latest content.
Imagine being part of a team that helps transform leading organizations and communities around the world!
At Accenture, we put innovation at the heart of everything we do. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets, and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual, and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
People in the Corporate Functions career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within a specific functional area and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient (written and verbal) in English
- 6-8 years experience in content management
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Analytical and Excel skills
- Good understanding of Content creation requirements and driving content collection, tagging, classification of content
- Knowledge of various Content Management tools. Good understanding of Proposal management and build,
- Must understand IT outsourcing landscape
LocationsRio de Janeiro - Rio de Janeiro,São Paulo - Sao Paulo
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Nossos mais de 600.000 funcionários em mais de 120 países, combinam experiência incomparável e habilidades especializadas em mais de 40 setores. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso compartilhado para nossos clientes, pessoas, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.