Sales Development Representative
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Our DIS Team is looking for a Sr Sales Representative (Sales Development Rep 3), to join our dynamic team in Brazil.
The BDR's are responsible for identifying customer’s needs, resolving questions or concerns, and providing product knowledge via phone and email. Additionally, BDRs are expected to identify sales opportunities rapidly and work to close new sales or transfer leads to teammates for closure.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via phone daily.
- Strong verbal writing skills
- Identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead and ability to close sales in a one call sales motion.
- General knowledge of the technology sector, with the capacity to learn about products quickly and accurately.
- Meet regular quotas of calls and closed sales.
- Communicate information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage customer relationships.
- Work with lists of customers or potential customers.
- Validate the account registration information and primary contacts for those accounts.
- Gather information about the opportunities to be worked on in the various client tools.
- Elaboration of account profiles, through consultations on tools or telephone contacts with customers, surveying the customer's technological scenario/environment.
- Conduct prospecting / new business/opportunities in the installed base and in the blanks bases.
- Conduct Telequalified Opportunities BANT (BANT - Budget, Authority, Need, and Time).
- Meet the individual and group goals and PKs established in the program.
- Record activities and relationships in CRM.
- Perform appointment scheduling and scheduling management.
- Manage the opportunities generated.
- Attend forecast meetings.
- Comply with the technical and commercial training established periodically.
· Basic level of English proficiency
· 3-5 years of experience in technology sales or related role.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Critical thinking and problem solving crucial
· General knowledge of the Technology sector and leading products strongly preferred.
· The ability to learn quickly and retain knowledge is required.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity.
· Applicants must be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
· 4 Year University Degree.
· Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.