PAYMENTS STRATEGY – MANAGER
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with over 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$44.3 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2020. Its home page is www.accenture.com..
Our four growth platforms - Accenture Strategy & Consulting, Accenture Interactive, Accenture Technology, and Accenture Operations - are the innovation engines through which we build world-class skills and capabilities; develop knowledge capital; and create, acquire and manage key assets central to the development of integrated services and solutions for our clients.
Why Accenture Strategy & Consulting?
Strategy and Management consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations all intersect. At Accenture Strategy & Consulting, you will work closely with the world’s top organizations and leverage Accenture’s expertise in these areas to develop strategies that turn your ideas into actions.
As part of the 40,000+ Accenture Strategy & Consulting professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
Great things can happen - they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
At Payments Strategy practice, we work with our clients to transform their business in a such innovative and competitive environment. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape and trends in Payments strategy and management, we will be relying on you to help develop innovative client solutions.
Are you known throughout Technology circles for your ability to identify and solve clients’ most critical business issues through combining digitally enabled business and technology? If you show a flair for innovation and for developing strategic multi-year roadmaps that not only address your client’s challenges but transform their business, then we want to meet you.
Your Role: Payments Strategy Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive Payments strategies, including, but not limited, to new business and revenue models, next generation payments (digital payments, instant payments, open banking), growth agenda, M&A, platform & infrastructure modernization and more
- Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, technology and business process acumen
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance businesses
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
- Leading and reporting projects to client key stakeholders and Accenture executives
- Developing our offerings and assets
- Mentoring and developing our people
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Strategy: Experience in the business application of payments, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful Management Information (graphs, presentations etc.)
- Payments Industry: Experience in Product Development and/or Strategy Services in the payments industry –from traditional players to startups
- Agile Operating Model: Experience in the design and/or implementation of agile operating model, with knowledge of common industry frameworks (e.g.: SAFe)
- Valuation: Experience in corporate finance, business models and valuation
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- Strong desire to work in innovation-driven business transformation
- Knowledge of and passion for payments trends e.g. Instant Payments, Open Banking, Wallets, Invisible Payments, Digital Currencies, etc.
- Personal and professional attributes required to work with senior client stakeholders to encourage them to take bold actions and coach them through major change
- Commercial management of consulting engagements
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Overall understanding of how business strategies and objectives translate to a technology strategy and how the technology impacts the overall business performance
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Natural leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Bachelor’s degree – Engineering courses, Administration, Economics, Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ consulting experience or relevant Payments background
- MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Language Requirements Portuguese, English, Spanish (preferable).
Our Commitment to You
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture Strategy & Consulting serves 95 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn through training at Accenture’s global training programs, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Nossos mais de 500.000 funcionários em mais de 120 países, combinam experiência incomparável e habilidades especializadas em mais de 40 setores. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso compartilhado para nossos clientes, pessoas, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.