Accenture is a global company made up of people passionate about the new. Curious, determined people who are not afraid to take risks and propose non-standard solutions. We are the leading company in professional services, with extensive operations in strategy and consulting, interactivity, technology and operations, supported by digital capabilities in all services. We deliver relevant solutions that directly impact different markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the digital market.
We develop experiences that revolutionize people's lives. We work with customers and partners to design, build and execute platforms that deliver meaningful solutions serving purposes and innovation, delivering applications and helping to build architectures that will define the future of business.
If you like challenges, digital marketing, analytical marketing, multichannel, development (front end, back end), media management, digital architecture and infrastructure, passionate trends, more agile and intelligent processes and an exciting work environment, your place is on here!
One day is different from the other. We are more than 509 thousand people, present in more than 120 countries, committed to doing what is new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We make no distinction of gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disabilities. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their careers in an inclusive and diverse company.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
What will you do in your day to day?
- Work as a DevOps / SRE engineer with a focus on modern and cloud architectures (AWS, Google and Azure) in digital transformation projects for our customers.
- Define, create and customize pipelines for integration and continuous deployment (CI / CD)
- Automate infrastructure through code (Infrastructure as code - IaC)
- Manage and configure container orchestration environments (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Istio etc.).
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, following an agile model;
- Analyze the solution architecture and translate it into systemic implementation;
- Transform functional and / or non-functional requirements into code.
- Support in the design of solution architectures;
What we are looking for in the person who will be part of the team:
- Experience with some of the technologies:
- CI / CD pipelines: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Azure DevOps, Spinnaker, RunDeck
- Logging: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, fluentd
- Infrastructure as code (IaC): Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- CaaS and KaaS architecture: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, Helm, K8s operators
- Programming Languages: Python, Shell, Bash, Go, Java and Groovy
- Operating systems: Linux
- Infrastructure notions: Network, Storage, Security
Besides… what else can you have?
- CI / CD pipelines: Jenkins X, Tekton, Github Actions, Circle CI
- Infrastructure as code (IaC): Packer
- Architecture of CaaS and KaaS: Knative, Istio, Consul, Envoy, Linkerd, Kiali
- Gitops & Service Mesh
- SRE: Concepts of SLA, SLO, SLI, error budget
- Observability & Tracing: OpenTracing, OpenTelemetry, Grafana, Prometheus, Jaeger
We know that there are some technologies that you may not yet know or have no experience with, but don't see it as an impediment to applying for the job, ok? We want Accenture to be a place where you can learn daily and that we can evolve together. Can we count on its potential to work with us in digital transformation within our customers? Apply!
“Accenture does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability that is not disabling for function, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason prohibited by local law. This opportunity is extended to all persons with disabilities. We ask that the type of disability be described in the curriculum, as well as whether special resources are required to develop your work”.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Guidewire Policy Center Tech Lead
postado 1 dia atrás
postado 1 dia atrás
Federal - ServiceNow Developer
postado 1 dia atrás
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Nossos mais de 500.000 funcionários em mais de 120 países, combinam experiência incomparável e habilidades especializadas em mais de 40 setores. Abraçamos o poder da mudança para criar valor e sucesso compartilhado para nossos clientes, pessoas, acionistas, parceiros e comunidades.