Accenture is a global company made of people passionate about the new. Curious, determined people who are not afraid to take risks and propose non-standard solutions. We are the leading company in professional services, with extensive operations in strategy and consulting, interactivity, technology and operations, supported by digital capabilities in all services. We deliver relevant solutions that directly impact different markets and the lives of thousands of people. We work together with the largest companies in the world and with cutting-edge tools, taking advantage of what is most current in the digital market.
We develop experiences that revolutionize people's lives. We work with customers and partners to design, build and execute platforms that deliver meaningful solutions serving purposes and innovation, delivering applications and helping to build architectures that will define the future of business.
If you like challenges, digital and analytical marketing, multichannel, development (front end, back end), media management, digital architecture and infrastructure, passionate trends, agile and intelligent processes and an exciting work environment, your place is here!
This opportunity is part of Accenture Interactive, an award-winning team recognized by Ad Age as the largest digital network in the world for five consecutive years. Reinvent the customer experience, create, deliver and stand out in new and digital ways through connected products in design, marketing, content and commerce.
One day is different from the other. We are more than 509 thousand people, present in more than 120 countries, committed to doing what is new every day and making the world a better place for people.
Our main value is Respect for the Individual. We make no distinction of gender, color, sexual orientation, social position or disabilities. Everyone has equal opportunities to build their careers in an inclusive and diverse company.
If you are also passionate about what you do, come and meet the challenge that Accenture is offering you!
What will you do in your day to day?
- Implementation of native mobile applications, on iOS and / or Android, using open source technologies heavily used in the market, from the interaction with agile squads, in projects of evolution and digital transformation of our customers, carrying out the activities:
- Development of applications for end users;
- Development of corporate architecture components;
- Development of unit tests (TDD);
- Support the definition of functional and technical stories during the refinement of the sprint;
- Critical view regarding the quality of deliveries;
- Work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Assist in the design of solution architectures;
- Perform code rewiew and deploy / publish applications;
- Acting in the leadership of multidisciplinary teams, working with the engagement of the technical team during the life cycle phases of the projects;
- Acting in the delivery of complex projects, demonstrating mastery over development methodologies;
- Promote the training and career development of your team and mentors;
- Demonstrate and encourage ownership in relation to project deliverables;
- Support the resolution of solutions implementation problems;
- Keep up to date with technological trends in the market;
- Ensure that the implementation of the solutions has quality and that they use the proposed architectural principles;
- Build and assist in solution architecture drawings to meet the needs of customer demands.