Why Accenture Strategy?
In the world of strategy today, it is about the future, and in the future, technology is the disruptor. Digital technology is changing competitive landscapes and creating new opportunities for almost every organization. This situation plays directly to Accenture's strengths. With Accenture Strategy, we have created what we believe is the strategy firm of the future. It’s a very exciting place to be!
Our 8,000+ strong team of strategists combine deep business insight and tremendous technology understanding within the context of our client’s industry. There is no one player who can bring all of that together at the scale and with the degree of integration that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us different to any other strategy firm in the market.
Business Strategy sets the stage for growth, innovation and competitiveness through a practical, integrated approach in an industry context. It’s at the heart of the big discussions for clients today. Does technology support the business or open up new opportunities to run it differently? Is it just part of a response to market change or is it the catalyst for that change?
It is a new world for Resources and Accenture Strategy is perfectly placed to help industry leaders thrive in this time of disruption. Society is demanding a different kind of industry driven by today’s evolving market dynamics and newest technologies. Accenture Strategy works with Resources clients around the world, including some of the largest companies in Brazil. We partner with influential C-level leaders to help them embrace innovation, identify new ecosystems, business models, and services and transform work and the workforce.
We are looking for people taking the view beyond Resources – it is where our clients are looking and Accenture Strategy is ready to help them get there. Are you a natural leader able to drive strategy and transformation engagements to deliver lasting value? Have you the skills to build on our presence in the Resources space in Brazil? Can you engage on a broad CIO agenda and develop trusted C-level relationships? If so, then we would like to talk to you about what a career at Accenture Strategy could mean for you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Your Experience: We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in strategy consulting for the Resources industry
• Working experience in Latam and US/Europe
• Strong understanding of Energy, Utilities and CNR industry operations, dynamics and trends
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Skills
• Highly credible, able to engage on a broad CIO agenda and possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to convince senior leadership to take bold actions and coach them through major change
• Intellectual capacity and relevant experience to understand complex issues and develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• Proven experience in managing teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
• Natural leadership with the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Drive and the flair to enjoy a challenge and the proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements.
We are looking for an expert knowledge as well as the ability to influence business leaders. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return
• Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
• You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients. Accenture Strategy serves 72 of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
• Opportunities to learn through executive training at Accenture’s global Strategy College, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
• Access to leading-edge technology.
• Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.