Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
The Workplace Safety and Security Lead is responsible for driving Accenture’s global strategy for safety and security of Accenture facilities and monitoring of Accenture space. This position will act as primary liaison between the Global Workplace Protective Services team, Accenture’s security system support vendor and local Workplace. The lead will be responsible for ensuring Accenture’s Access and Monitoring Design Standards and Life Safety Standards are adhered to in all geographies and building the necessary internal and external relationships to make that happen. This will be accomplished through managing security system operations, programs and projects, working with vendors at an enterprise level, managing global standards and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. The Workplace Safety and Security Lead will manage special projects including cross-geographic systems implementations. In addition, the lead works closely with Accenture’s internal IT, Global Asset Protection (GAP) team to implement the Accenture Safety and Security Standards.
• Understand, implement and enforce the use of Accenture’s corporate security systems and standards
• Oversee operations and support processes for access and monitoring
• Review bid specifications and develop exception documentation when needed
• Develop and manage strong relationships as well as work with internal IT, asset protection and external vendors to implement and support physical security systems
• Seek and maintain GU stakeholder and leadership support for related programs across
• Work with and influence country level Workplace safety and security leadership and teams
• Work with Accenture businesses (e.g., BPO, TGP) to ensure their access and monitoring needs are met and the businesses adhere to standards and processes.
• Collaborate and support Accenture’s security systems support vendors
• Sponsor all aspects of assigned projects through effective team management as well as working independently and ensure projects align with Accenture’s security strategy
• Contribute to the Access and Monitoring Design Standards and the Life Safety and Asset Protection Standards
• Manage or direct the work of other Life Safety team members and/or other Workplace Solutions personnel
**Will work on a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours.