Location: US - open to location
Role: SAP Solution Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Business and Integration Architecture individual aligns technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture´s marketplace reputation.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ IT experience.
- Must have 3 years’ exposure and experience in pre-sales, client workshop activities.
- Must have a minimum of 7 years’ SAP Technical, Delivery, Architecture, Deployment, and Implementation experience.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 12+ years’ experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25% as needed.
The primary responsibility of this role is to be a value architect on SAP with the ability to individually create solutions on SAP leveraging deep SAP experience in one or more areas, consultatively, with the client. This is a critical client-facing consulting role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be configured from a standard set of offerings. This individual will act as a key member of the deal/sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups. Additionally, they will drive the sign-off on the technology solution and act as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate structure, delivery locations and related costs.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals. Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Create SAP SI solutions closely with Accenture leads and clients.
- Participate and/or lead solution discussions and client meetings related to SAP.
- Build strong and sustainable client relationships with SAP SAs in the OGs/OUs.
- Strong SAP expertise in a domain with preference being in SAP Finance/Supply Chain but any other area is fine as well.
- Expertise/Experience in S/4 HANA and the ability to give an industry view of the same.
- Good understanding of the SAP Ecosystem in terms of products and technologies.
- Ability to understand client business and technology drivers / business IT alignment.
- Strong capability to estimate, size, come up with dependencies/assumptions in SAP implementations/upgrades/deployment solutioning.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to influence and build relationship with clients and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work across levels and geographies.
- Strong aptitude to be an individual contributor.
- Prior experience and expertise in consultative technology solutioning will be good to have but is not a must.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Fort Lauderdale,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio
Oportunidades Iguais de Emprego
Todas as decisões de recrutamento e contratação devem ser tomadas sem levar em consideração idade, raça, credo, cor, religião, sexo, nacionalidade, ascendência, status de invalidez, condição de veterano, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, informação genética, estado civil, status de cidadania ou qualquer outra base protegida por leis federais, estaduais ou locais.
Os candidatos às vagas não serão obrigados a divulgar registros de condenações ou detenções, selados ou eliminados, como parte do processo de contratação. A Accenture está empenhada em fornecer oportunidades voltadas para os veteranos, nossos homens e mulheres de serviço.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
postado 2 dias atrás
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
postado 2 dias atrás
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
postado 2 dias atrás
Você na Accenture
Trabalhe onde você seja motivado a explorar suas paixões e onde seus talentos são nutridos e cultivados. Inove com tecnologias de ponta em projetos que se mostrarão mais legais do que você pode imaginar.
Treinamento e Desenvolvimento
Reserve um tempo para aprender e aprender o tempo todo em nossos centros de aprendizagem regionais, salas de aula conectadas, cursos on-line e ambientes de aprendizagem.SAIBA MAIS
Saiba mais sobre a Accenture
Com mais de 450.000 funcionários, em mais de 120 países, a Accenture soluciona os desafios mais difíceis dos nossos clientes, fornecendo uma ampla gama de serviços e soluções em estratégia, consultoria, tecnologia, digital e operações.