We understand that technology can drive strategy, not just enable it. We work with our clients to architect a technology-driven transformation to capitalize on digital disruption. With your impressive knowledge of the evolving digital landscape and trends in IT strategy and management, we will be relying on you to help develop innovative client solutions.
Are you known throughout IT circles for your ability to identify and solve clients’ most critical issues through combining digitally enabled business and technology? If you are show a flair for innovation and for developing strategic multi-year roadmaps that not only address your client’s challenges but transform their business, then we want to meet you.
Your Role: IT Strategy Manager
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive IT strategies, including to IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management , information strategy, sourcing strategy, IT systems strategy and IT infrastructure strategy, and more
• Developing detailed and actionable business cases and plans which reflect our practice’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation in order to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in one or more of the following areas:
• IT Strategy: Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful Management Information (graphs, presentations etc.)
• IT Transformation: IT process excellence- oriented experience, operating model design and transformation
• IT Workforce: People Change experience within an IT environment, organization design and transformation
• Enterprise Architecture: system architecture knowledge, including business platform integration, IT governance and IT architect standards
• IT Commercial: IT commercial background, good knowledge of IT Service Integrator Models, experience with contract negotiations and service contracts
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
• Personal and professional attributes required to work with senior client stakeholders to encourage them to take bold actions and coach them through major change
• Commercial management of consulting engagements
• Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem solving excellence
• First class written and verbal communication skills; the ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• Proven experience in leading teams to deliver new strategies or capabilities while developing, mentoring and inspiring team members
• Natural leadership; the ability to easily establish trust-based relationships and gain valuable insights through collaboration and communication
• Drive; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination and optimism
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements