Job Location: Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00664261 00664261_en
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Our Enterprise workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture’s business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
Enterprise workforce professionals make sure we increase our earnings and grow as a company efficiently and effectively. We must continually update our organization and evolve to meet the ever-changing demands of the marketplace and achieve higher performance both for ourselves and our clients. Our Enterprise workforce people play a leading role in our strategic and operational programs, acting as the agents of change within Accenture itself.
We need people who can challenge conventional wisdom, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our business.
In today’s marketplace, sound financial management is the foundation for a successful business. At Accenture, we would not be able to increase our growth and success as a large public company without financial integrity. In all our Finance workgroups we look for individuals with strong financial management, analytic and strategic skills, but it’s not just about accounting and accounting principles. Our people are first-class program and project managers, who understand teamwork and communicate well with people at all levels.
Client Financial Management provides global financial management and business advisory services. These Finance professionals provide their services from the opportunity phase through contract completion in the areas of GAAP compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management, and advisory services to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Client Financial Management delivers these services around the globe through a network of Finance professionals via help-desk support, Shared Service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Working at an engagement site, in a Shared Service Team, or in the Support Network Help Desk
• Performing or assisting with work plan reconciliation and reporting, processing financial transactions, and tracking time and expenses
• Assisting with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
• Preparing or assisting in preparing client invoices in accordance with the billing plan and contract
• Executing or assisting in receivables follow-up, monitoring variances, and discrepancy follow-up
• Assisting in the preparation and control of Accenture financial records
• Monitoring and reporting or advising on engagement financial status
• Assisting with or performing collection, tracking, and reporting of time report expenses and other expenses
• Executing or assisting with tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses, hardware/software costs, and client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget
• Monitoring or advising on engagement capital assets and technology rental equipment
• Processing or assisting in processing client invoices in Accenture financial systems
• Preparing or assisting in preparing and submitting accounts payable payment requests
• Performing or assisting with reconciliation processes, data and report archiving, forecast management activities, and contract compliance tracking
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
In the Enterprise workforce, learning is an ongoing process for each individual and the Enterprise workforce supports this process in a variety of ways including: an individual's experience, including day-to-day assignments, special projects and professional growth experiences; the ongoing feedback and guidance each individual receives on professional development from their career counselor and/or supervisor(s) and others; other learning enablers customized for an individual's development needs, including training (i.e., core leadership and professional training, leadership training and functional/technical training that builds and extends professional expertise); the Enterprise workforce community structure which provides opportunities for training, mentoring, coaching, knowledge sharing and networking; and other learning assets such as Accenture's knowledge exchange, global news feeds and publications, and methodologies.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.