Job Location: Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00643819 00643819_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies.
Be part of people in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
- Support the financial company from non-contractual costs to lead the growth platform, including support planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Assist as a medium of financial contact and business consultant, generation of information, management of scenarios and solutions.
- Work on human resources recruitment, country service unit, geographic services and information system to optimize profitability and risk across the growth platform.
- Elaborate, and plans, of non-contractual costs and quarterly forecasts;
- Monitor, analyze and report performance vs. plan and forecast, highlighting the exceptional areas that need leadership attention;
- Support and work closely with the National Comptroller, Geographic Services, Human Resources, Workplace and Technical Support teams in precise plans, forecasts and data routing that affect records;
- Provide central support in reporting to people within the delivery;
- Monthly closing: collection of collections, process of accumulation, monitoring and adequate adjustments in NCC;
- Control and review of internal accounts plan and mapping of business activities; Structure management: Porfit center, cost center and WBS;
- Perform special tasks for executives (eg ad hoc reports, trend analysis, costing and forecasting);
About Google TranslateCommunityCellular
Requirements for position:
- Fluent English,
- Desirable Spanish;
- Training in Economics, Economics and / or related areas;
- Previous experience in management and cost orientation, knowledge in payroll;
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.