Job Location: Sao Paulo - Sao Paulo
Regional Description: Brazil
Número da Vaga: 00626668 00626668_en
The Media / Graphics Designer produces complex assets used in the development of digital interfaces based on graphics standards, user experience and best practices to generate web content (e.g. images, video, banners, animations, etc.). Level 10 is the senior level for this role. This position requires 6 years of experience in web design.
· Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
· Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
· Produces quality art files for advertising, and communication materials, which meet the technical and conceptual needs of the client.
· Manages the user interface (UI) design, including the visual effort.
· Develops and champions the visual design philosophy.
· Provides creative direction, creating templates/styles for client brands that junior teammates follow.
· Creates accurate time estimations of design tasks.
· Delegates and oversees graphic development by Media/Graphics Analyst or Senior Analyst and/or contractors, as needed.
· Supports Creative Lead in the creation of a visual design strategy.
· Executes and/or supervises the design and production of graphics for information visualization, learning activities and other areas as required.
· Performs Quality Assurance on its own and teammates' graphic deliverables.
· Creates original design ideas and layouts from created comps sent by the client or made for Creative Lead.
· Assembles static and animated banners for online advertising.
· Works with the Creative Leads to ensure that the design meets the visual consistency goals as defined in the requirements across campaigns.
· Mentors of internal and product teams on visual design approach.
· Interprets sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints.
· Creates a 'Visual Approach' document as requested by a supervisor, including graphic proposals, animations and prototypes.
· Oversees and assists in issue resolution by utilizing all support resources available.
· Understands, can analyze own designs and respectfully critique other teammates designs in terms of fundamentals (typography, composition, color theory, layout, balance, etc.) and universal interaction principles.
· Keeps current on new graphic techniques and technologies, recommending changes as appropriate.
· Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools.
· Required: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
· Preferred: Experience Design, Animate (previously known as Flash), After Effects.
· Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools:
· Required: PowerPoint, Word and Excel (intermediate)
· Advanced knowledge about digital and offset printing process.
· Fluency in client calls.
· Experience taking ownership of projects.
· Understanding of digital production workflow.
· Experience with 3D rendering, motion graphics or working with video a plus.
· Creates, presents, and delivers user flows, sitemaps, task flows, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, process maps, feature lists, taxonomies and other deliverables, to effectively communicate interaction, user experience, and design ideas; based on business requirements, user needs and UX Specialist’s directions.
· Documents annotations and specifications of UI designs that fit the technical needs of the production teams.
· Orientates others in user-centered design concepts and the Design Thinking methodology.
· Understands user research findings, design principles and product data; and leverages them into design proposals.
· Knows about commonly used design patterns, UI standards and frameworks
· Possesses intermediate knowledge of at least one prototyping tool and is familiar with at least another (Sketch, Axure, Invision, OmniGraffle, or other.)
· Can create materials concerning the desired Information Architecture (sitemaps), Interaction Design (workflows) and User Research (personas) based on own or provided research and UX Arch Specialist’s directions.
· Beginners’ or intermediate’s certificate for in-person or online UX or Interaction Design course is preferred. Academic experience in UX or Interaction Design is appreciated.
· UX, UI, User Interface, User Experience, Interaction Design, Interaction Design, User Interface (UI) Design Patterns & Techniques, User Interface Design-Web, Usability Design, User Interface (UI) Process Flow Design, Human – Centered, User Interface Design-Desktop, User Interface (UI) Usability Test & Tools, Competitive Analysis
· NOTE: Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite tools may be intermediate, InDesign is not a requirement.
· With a strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions for graphic design.
· Creating and replicating 2D/3D graphics for full production projects.
· Experience in the Marketing production process and Marketing Cycles.
· University Degree is necessary and\or certifications are necessary, Project Manager knowledge is highly appreciated.
· Experience designing for mobile platforms (iOS guidelines, Material Design and Responsive Web Design).
· Advanced experience in the creation of OLA products (Static, Dynamic and animated banners)
· Interpret sponsor's graphic requirements to maximize creativity and productivity; offer graphic solutions that support the project requirements or constraints
· Develop cost estimates for graphic requirements for sponsor; communicate the status of projects to sponsor including total time estimate, time of completion, and outstanding issues
· Works closely with Creative lead MGD in the digital production of assigned projects.
· Design fundamentals; solid typography, composition and obsessive attention to detail.
· Create advanced, beautiful and strategically creative comps for different solutions and proposals.
· A strong portfolio that demonstrates beautiful & strategically creative solutions for graphic design.
· Execute and implement technical specs for offset and digital printing (and others) with a high level of complexity.
· Dielines: Mastering the edition and the creation of high complexity dielines and technical specifications as well
· Color management: Intermediate knowledge and experience working in environments that uses CMS as a standard
· Alternative substrates: Intermediate knowledge and experience working with alternative substrate such as textiles, metals and plastics
· In depth knowledge of finishing processes and the technical and creative possibilities that the industry offers
· Take advantage of the knowledge producing dielines to design creative packaging, not only using hard substrates but plastics and other soft substrates too
· Production consistency through color measurement
· Keywords: Content Producer, Websites, Print, Mechanicals.
· An outstanding portfolio, plus experience that demonstrates clear knowledge of digital production, print production and design can override a Graphics Design/Digital Animation Degree.
· Extensive experience with InDesign.
· Knowledgeable in:
· Color management (CMYK, Pantone, RGB, Grayscale)
· Color separations, RGB-CMYK and Lab Color conversion and correction
· Preparing mechanicals for Print, profiling (e.g. Press)
· Trapping and bleeding standards.
· Packaging standards
· Print standards (scales, resolution, custom Trims, Bleeds, Cutlines, etc.)
· Experience reviewing and approving proofs, as well as troubleshooting problematic files.
· In depth Knowledge of hard Printing standards (Design, Pre-Press, Press and Post-Press)
· Designing print media mechanicals following creative direction from Brand guidelines and third-party layouts.
· Coordinates print production and fulfillment functions for client.
· Acts as a subject matter expert for all areas involving print and fulfillment.
· Performs color manipulations, photocomposition, and printer specific color corrections or modifications for packaging according to client’s technical specifications.
· Responsible for preparing files for prepress, offset, flexography and digital printing.
· Assist client in the development of projects, including size, and print recommendations, as well as researching and providing new ideas.
· Identify, develop and document cost-saving opportunities with respect to specification and design.
· Familiarity with video production workflow (Pre-production, production and post-production).
· Strong animation fundamentals; Timing, Ease In and Out (or Slow In and Out), Arcs, Anticipation, Exaggeration, Squash and Stretch, Secondary Action, Follow Through and Overlapping Action, Straight Ahead Action and Pose-To-Pose Action, Staging, Appeal and Personality.
· Design creative concepts for rich media banners.
Expertise working with video edition/animation software (e.g. After Effects, Flash, Blender (3D tool), Premiere, Motion, Final Cut)
· Create complex animations with flash or Edge animation for rich media banners.
· Design and produce content while collaborating with the Creative Lead.
· Modify/rework existing motion graphics assets.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.