- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the use personal computers and related software
- Minimum of 1 year Mortgage software experience
- Proficient PC skills Microsoft Office, Visio, Graphics , with the ability to learn new software.
- Excellent and written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of mortgage terminology and concepts
- A strong understanding of web based technology including browsers and the - - Internet
Demonstrated diagnostic skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze product or process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure issues are handled in a fair and consistent manner.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage lending
- Familiarity with GSEs and mortgage related settlement services
Basic knowledge of Secondary Marketing
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.