- 5+ years of experience in positions supporting enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of enterprise architecture tool such as ARIS to create, analyze and manage enterprise model
- Working knowledge of domain driven design and microservice architecture
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: API management, Cloud architecture, Hybrid API Integration, Business Process Management, AI/ML and Data as a Service
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Familiarity with Defense Architecture, policies and procedures and Cyber Security
- Working knowledge of Big data architecture and implementation
- Hands on experience in one or more of the following: Big data Implementation, AI/ML pipeline, Cloud service models, including PaaS and IaaS
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.