Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Número da Vaga: 00597055 00597055_en
You should possess excellent technical, communication and organizational skills. This role will support the Google for Work product suite, your primary focus will be to work with sales representatives on the team to engage with prospects to understand and assess customer requirements.
Typical Day Snapshot:
• Engage directly with customers on both technical and non-technical levels to ensure superior service as well as interact directly with key partners’ support and product personnel to resolve issues.
• Work directly with clients messaging, collaboration, security and compliance teams to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer environments
• Provide hands-on as well as virtual assistance designing and communicating technical solutions
• At least 5 years of experience serving in the capacity of a support engineer or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role to include working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team
• Knowledge of enterprise applications such as CRM, ERP, and ECM as well as SaaS Collaboration tools such as Office 365, G Suite, Box, Dropbox, etc.
• Experience with G Suite Administration
• Case Management and Ticketing (CRM/Phone/Email) preferred
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with strong academic record
• Understanding of enterprise networking and security concepts including:
• DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ with a particular emphasis on mail routing and proxy architectures.
• Identity management systems to include SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM and how these are deployed within large organizations.
• Conversant with enterprise content & document management solutions and associated architectures (on-prem vs.cloud vs. hybrid) is desired
• Background in or knowledge of messaging systems and protocols (MTAs, SMTP, IMAP, POP3, etc.)
• Experience with web services and programming
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Comece sua busca aqui Escreva o título da vaga, habilidade, nível de experiência ou cidade
Inscreva-se no Accenture Talent Connection, siga nosso blog de carreiras ou configure alertas de vagas.