Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Service Delivery Operations Manager agrees on deliverables, budget, schedule, dependencies, service levels, operating metrics and scope for a Client Service Delivery Team. They assign resources and is ultimately accountable to ensure extended team creates deliverables on budget, on schedule and with the appropriate quality. It requires interfacing with Contract Service Management Leads, Project Managers and the Client Service Delivery Team.
- Assign team resources to work communicating allocated budget, schedule, macro approach and deliverables
- Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team Validate appropriate contributors have participated in the creation review of each team deliverable according to standard methods and or processes
- Drive methods adoption and act as an expert in how to cost effectively deliver the Client Service Team s Service Delivery Team s process and or project requirements and deliverables
- Monitor and analyze client and customer satisfaction through available escalation complaint tools and survey results and ensure improvement initiatives are driven by client expectations and requirements
- Identify and implement productivity improvements ensuring adherence to appropriate project gating and business case approval requirements
- Responsible for ensuring financial viability of suppliers, with deepest focus on critical suppliers. This includes the development and management of a global supplier financial viability assessment process and associated training to align with Global Procurement Sustainability and Corporate Treasury requirements Work with DCN to flag critical suppliers, ensuring supplier financial reporting is received and schedule ongoing reviews with Corporate Treasury Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization foster relationships, resolve conflicts, deliver performance feedback, etc.
- Identify and implement automation and innovation to rotate to the NEW including managing team capability to rotate to the NEW