Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Regulatory Operations Project Coordinators perform project coordination of regulatory submissions, defining and producing all high-end publishing tasks along with associated documentation. This role should have the capacity to grow into a team lead and become a role model for the members on the team.
Expectations for this role is that it requires enormous attention to detail, willingness to mentor, and initiative to be a motivator for the team and the organization.
Reporting directly to the Regulatory Operations Manager, the Regulatory Operations Project Coordinator’s primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Document-level Quality Control
- Project Coordination, including:
- Client interaction (in person, via phone and email)
- Workflow management
- Issue management (both client and publishing issues)
- Submission publishing (electronic and paper formats)
- Creation of electronic media for client or submission deliverables
- Participation in client teleconferences by taking meeting minutes and distributing these minutes to the team members
- Delivery of contacted commitments within budget
- Participation in the development of internal projects
- Creation and delivery of presentations for departmental training and new hire training
- Acting as a role model in both performance and team morale
- Being prepared to deploy on-site to support publishing projects
- Following all Internal standards including: Standard Operating Procedures, Guidance Documents and Policies throughout the duration of the project
- Taking instruction and performing tasks as necessary as directed by reporting manager
- Demonstrate the ability to walk a client through the overall publishing process and an explanation of the publishing tools and tasks used to produce electronic submissions
- Perform Sr Project Coordinator tasks in the absence of the team Sr Project Coordinator
- Willing to take on a leadership role within group