ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The successful candidate will be known as an expert internally and externally. Using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality. The candidate will be able to design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations. Ability to manage the architecture solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients. The Delivery Lead will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Lead Salesforce.com implementation engagement and provide engagement leadership: Assess engagement performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- Own development of plan to review and manage client expectations throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations.
- Create an integrated project plan from the individual project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies across projects. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across projects.
- Lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- Monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities.
- Monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks.
- Manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- Disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- Build and maintain high performance teams
- Support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development