Join Accenture and help transform leading organization and communities around the world. Accenture is one of the leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing companies. Be part of ...
Accenture Digital digitizes our clients’ businesses, enabling them to harness the power of digital tools such as analytics, interactive marketing and mobility services to improve the user experience for millions of end users.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Digital Design Services professionals envision, research, design and manage marketing, commerce and servicing experiences across touchpoints.
Fjord, part of Accenture Interactive, is a design and innovation consultancy that re-imagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them. We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant. Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of more than 750 design and innovation experts in twenty two studios around the world, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Stockholm, Sydney, Toronto and Washington. For more information visit http://www.fjordnet.com/ or follow us on Twitter @fjord.
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class digital services across multiple platforms, smartly bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
- Create instant tangibility for the Fjord team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
- Define the User Interface Design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing
- Create light weighed specifications and style guides to supplement prototypes for our implementation partners
- Work directly with customers and prospects to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, program management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others