Why work at Accenture Japan
If you’re driven by new challenges, are motivated to improve and have a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges, join us.
From working with clients to solve their most challenging problems to using the latest technology, you’ll join a collaborative community of leaders and peers ready to mentor, coach and encourage you to be your best. Be a part of an environment that celebrates and supports our differences. Work with the smartest people and see how, together, we’re much smarter. Bring on the real you, and together we’ll make big things happen.What is The DNA Required for Tomorrow’s Accenture?
Openings for 2023 graduates
Accenture Japan is currently accepting applications for 2023 graduates.
We will conduct the selection processes in English for English speakers applying to Business Consultant and Digital Consultant positions.
*For details on the selection process, check your MyPage after completing the registration.
Qualifications for application
- Must graduate from a university or graduate school in Japan or overseas by September 2023 and must be able to join us by December 2023, starting employment from the month designated by us.
- Must be able to participate in English-language selection and have no problems with conducting work in English.
※ If you have work experience of more than 6 months, please apply from Experienced Hires page.
※ Please note, most of the Experienced Hires positions require Business level of Japanese language proficiency. (Depending on the position, the required level of Japanese language proficiency may be lower than Business level)
※The guidelines for English Proficiency are as follows.
- The candidate has scores of TOEIC 855 or above, TOEFL IBT 96 or above, PBT 597 or above, IELTS(Academic) 6.5 or above. (However, score possession is not compulsory.)
- The candidate took all courses in English in University or Graduate school.
- The candidate's first language is English.
and so on.
Business consultants take the lead to plan a path for transformation to solve the increasingly complex challenges faced by our clients, both, companies and public organizations, and lead and execute projects, utilizing cutting edge technology.
- Are fascinated by the potential of technology and wish to apply cutting edge technology to transforming business.
- Wish to lead transformation as true partners for our clients, using optimal solutions based on a deep understanding of their operations and industry.
- Wish to assist our clients by continuously absorbing new things and producing output in our rapidly changing world.
Digital consultants find and implement the optimal solution to solve business problems or create new customer experiences under a cloud-first and digital-first policy as experts in a variety of cutting edge digital technologies such as the cloud, Industry X, Big Data, robotics, IoT, XR, blockchain and etc.
- Are passionate about digital technology and want to leverage the enthusiasm to help effect major change in the world.
- Continuously gather information on the ongoing evolution of new technologies throughout the world, and master those technologies.
- Desire to be involved in digital technology, including new technologies, digital technology for manufacturing, data utilization and etc.
Our learning environment
During new member training, senior members act as instructors and provide detailed feedback to each new member, helping them to acquire skills essential for working at Accenture, from how to create business documents to technology basics.
In 2020, Accenture new member training was conducted fully remote. This video will show you how we have been creating engaging online experiences across the training program.
At Accenture, each member has a career counselor in addition to their project supervisor. Career counselors will provide helpful advice and support building your career. After new member training, supervisors, senior members, and a career counselor will support your success and growth.
Join Our Team "Experienced only"
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players (Japanese page only).
Stay Connected "Experienced only"
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await (Japanese page only).