Why work at Accenture Japan
If you’re driven by new challenges, are motivated to improve and have a desire to develop inclusive, responsible and sustainable solutions to complex challenges, join us.
From working with clients to solve their most challenging problems to using the latest technology, you’ll join a collaborative community of leaders and peers ready to mentor, coach and encourage you to be your best. Be a part of an environment that celebrates and supports our differences. Work with the smartest people and see how, together, we’re much smarter. Bring on the real you, and together we’ll make big things happen.What is The DNA Required for Tomorrow’s Accenture?
Openings for 2022 graduates
Accenture Japan is currently accepting applications for 2022 graduates.
We will conduct the selection processes in English for English speakers applying to a Digital Consultant position.
*For details on the selection process, check your MyPage after completing the registration.
*If you have work experience, apply at the Experienced Hires page.
Qualifications for application
- Must graduate from a university or graduate school in Japan or overseas by September 2022 and must be able to join us by December 2022, starting employment from the month designated by us.
- Must be able to participate in English-language selection and have no problems with conducting work in English.
※The guidelines for English Proficiency are as follows.
- The candidate has scores of TOEIC 855 or above, TOEFL IBT 96 or above, PBT 597 or above, IELTS(Academic) 6.5 or above. (However, score possession is not compulsory.)
- The candidate took all courses in English in University or Graduate school.
- The candidate's first language is English.
and so on.
Drive industry transformations and create the most optimal business solutions, using your expertise in cutting-edge technologies such as IoT, AR, Block Chain, Robotics, and Big Data, through complex problem-solving and Industry-X, based on "cloud first" and "digital first".
- Strongly desire to significantly change the world with their passion towards digital and technology.
- Enjoy to constantly seek for new information on latest growing technology and digital innovations around the world and continue to make it their own.
- Want to be involved in so-called digital, such as new technologies, digitalization of manufacturing, data utilization, and want to leverage their programming skills.
Our learning environment
During new member training, senior members act as instructors and provide detailed feedback to each new member, helping them to acquire skills essential for working at Accenture, from how to create business documents to technology basics.
In 2020, Accenture new member training was conducted fully remote. This video will show you how we have been creating engaging online experiences across the training program.
At Accenture, each member has a career counselor in addition to their project supervisor. Career counselors will provide helpful advice and support building your career. After new member training, supervisors, senior members, and a career counselor will support your success and growth.
Join Our Team "Experienced only"
Search open positions that match your skills and interest. We look for passionate, curious, creative and solution-driven team players (Japanese page only).
Stay Connected "Experienced only"
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await (Japanese page only).