Qualtrics Technical Delivery Lead
Location: London, Manchester, Glasgow
Career Level: Consultant
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Excellent benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of customer and employee experience design and management. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level. Do you want to work in an environment where you are using customer and employee insights to drive CX and EX transformation?
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Learn how to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries, whilst referencing past deliveries of Voice of the Customer programmes of work
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Qualtrics-based solutions
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Qualtrics to access the latest training, updates and trends, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale
- Join more than 800 skilled Qualtrics professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support
- Be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community
As a Qualtrics Technical Delivery Lead, you will:
- Lead experience management delivery teams across several industries
- Be known as an expert internally and externally, using technical expertise, business acumen and fluid communication skills to translate the possible into reality
- Design solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems
- Articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations
- Manage the solution implementation and build trusted relationship with clients
- Snapshot of a typical day’s work:
- manage Qualtrics technical implementation and delivery: Assess performance, risks, issues and impact on solution and service delivery commitments, client relationships, etc.
- own technical development and planning throughout delivery and ensure the values we are delivering are in line with client expectations
- create project plans, showing the high-level flow of project milestones and dependencies. Use the plan to rebalance work and manage variances across project
- lead business and functional requirements definition and prioritization/scoping of requirements
- monitor and control the quality management process, manage expectations, conduct milestone reviews, manage process performance, conduct continuous improvement and causal analysis activities
- monitor all issues that affect the team, project, or program and potential risks
- manage program/project’s financial, resource strategy and contingency
- disseminate best practices on solution positioning and delivery
- build and maintain high performance teams
- support pre-sales activities inclusive of participating in sales calls and proposal development
- Progressive experience in project management, business analysis, and technology implementation in full life-cycle engagements
- Experience in Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Qualtrics demonstrating a knowledge of platform and system integrations, data integration, modelling and reporting
- Experience with customer and employee insights and experience management
- Excellent team management skills
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
- Demonstrate ability to lead CX and EX transformation through driving insights into action
- Proven history with Voice of the Customer and Voice of the Employee programmes of work
- Experience managing multi-shore projects
- Qualtrics platform certifications
- Previous consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.