- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
- Become an integral part of our Applied Intelligence team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Lead, motivate and inspire teams of Data Scientists
- Create bespoke machine learning solutions to model/solve problems and to help develop the team
- Solve challenging business problems using advanced machine learning methods such as Deep Learning and quantitative analytics
- Understand business requirements and support the development of business cases
- Run discovery analytics to identify new and innovative opportunities
- Partner with developers and engineers to deploy, embed and scale machine learning models to deliver complex/critical projects
- Devise reusable assets, solutions and develop best practices for current and future business problems
- Lead analytical discussions and influence analytical direction of client's teams
- Communicate and provide guidance to senior client leadership and teams
- Contribute data science expertise to new sales activities
- Relevant work experience in data science, machine learning, and business analytics
- Practical experience in coding languages eg. Python, R, Scala, etc.(Python preferred)
- Strong proficiency in database technologies eg. SQL, ETL, No-SQL, DW, and Big Data technologies eg. pySpark, Hive, etc.
- Experienced working with structured and also unstructured data eg. Text, PDFs, jpgs, call recordings, video, etc.
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques and how to fine-tune those models eg. XGBoost, Deep Neural Networks, Transformers, ResNets, VAEs, GANs, Markov chains, etc.
- Experience using specialized machine learning libraries eg. Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, huggingface, etc.
- Must demonstrate the capacity of reading, understanding and implementing new techniques in the field of machine learning as they emerge.
- Experience of using Cloud technologies eg. AWS, GCP or Azure
- Specialised visualisation techniques eg. D3.js, ggplot etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills;
- Ability to lead large projects and drive through to completion
- Mastery of problem solving and solutioning
- Proven history and background in statistics/mathematics/macroeconomics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.