Data Science Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Solutions.AI is Accenture's collection of AI solutions that are designed to unlock new efficiencies and growth, enable new ways of working, and facilitate game-changing innovation–3x faster than the typical product lifecycle. Built and delivered on the foundation of Accenture's unparalleled AI expertise, data services, IP and ecosystem partners, our scalable, modular solutions minimize time to market and maximize business impact. The next AI revolution will be built by people like you. Visit us here to find out more about Solutions.AI
Excited by the fast-moving world of Data Science? We certainly are. Our Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers work with leading organizations to transform data into actionable insights using advanced machine learning methods powered by world-class technology.
But it’s not good enough just to do all this great work in isolation – we must make sure we use the tremendous power of AI responsibly - by designing, building, and deploying AI in a manner that empowers people and businesses, and that fairly impacts customers and society.
We’re looking to grow our Responsible AI team and if you’re an experienced Data Scientist with a Responsible AI background, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Responsible AI Data Science Consultant, you’ll be experienced in building state of the art models to solve difficult business challenges. But you’ll also have at least a year’s experience looking at responsible aspects such as AI model Fairness, Transparency, Explainability, Robustness, Soundness and Privacy – preferably gained in a client-facing environment.
You’ll be a problem solver who is passionate about all things data. You’ll be excited by difficult modelling challenges, and you’ll enjoy working with like-minded people who thrive on pushing the boundaries of the possible. You’ll be an outstanding technical specialist with the strong communication skills needed to liaise with your clients and your colleagues.
At the forefront of the industry, you’ll help make our Responsible AI vision a reality for clients looking to better serve their customers and operate always-on enterprises. We’re not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. But above all, we’re doing this responsibly and inclusively – to make sure AI technology is used equitably and in a way that is both ethically and technically sound.
You’ll be a key player helping to deliver outstanding work for our Responsible AI clients. Some of the areas you’ll be working in include:
Delivering cutting-edge client projects relating to Responsible AI
Supporting client sales conversations and proposal preparation
Helping define, build and roll-out our internal Responsible AI tools and assets
Supporting the development of thought leadership and Points of View on Responsible AI
Helping with the development and delivery of Responsible AI technical training
Supporting the evaluation of third-party Responsible AI tools and frameworks
Here’s What you Need:
- Minimum of 3 years’ general experience in client-facing Data Science work, including analytical techniques drawn from the following:
- Programming languages (Python, R, Spark, SQL etc.)
- Statistics and Probability Theory
- Regression Modelling
- Clustering Methods
- Deep Learning
- Neural Networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Text Mining
- Computer Vision
- Image Recognition
- Time Series Forecasting
- Machine Learning Visualization Tools
- Tree Ensembles
- Minimum of 2 year’s specialist experience in advanced machine learning modeling techniques, fine-tuning and assessing the performance of models such as XGBoost, Transformers, ResNets, VAEs, GANs, LSTMs Markov chains, etc. and using specialized machine learning libraries (Fastai, Keras, Tensorflow, pytorch, sci-kit learn, Hugging Face, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with database technologies (ETL, NoSQL, DW), Big Data technologies (pySpark, Hive, etc.) and in working with structured and unstructured data (text, PDFs, jpgs, call recordings, video)
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Minimum of 6 months’ work experience in Responsible AI, including hands-on experience in technical Responsible AI areas (such as model Fairness, Transparency, Explainability, Robustness, Soundness and Privacy)