Job Title: Client Engagement Lead
Location: London / Manchester
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Leadership and Culture believes in Better Leaders, Better Culture, Better Business, Better Lives. We help organisations transform by changing the way leaders lead. We blend our expertise in leadership development, talent assessment and engagement - creating powerful behavioural change that has a positive impact on individuals, their team and the wider organisation. Our unique Connected Leadership approach has helped major organisations become more agile, collaborative and customer-focused.
• Our powerful learning experiences are delivered across virtual and face-to-face environments, globally – helping to create new habits that ultimately contribute to culture change
• We work in true partnership with our clients, aligned to their strategic goals and real-world challenges
• Our global team of 200+ experienced consultants have worked with over 200 organisations to assess, develop and engage more than 100,000 leaders across 60 countries
We are a fast-growing and dynamic organisation, working with a range of ambitious global clients on exciting blended programmes which help to achieve lasting behaviour change
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you! As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
• Develop client relationships for business development and consulting skills
• Work closely with the MDs, growth squad and consulting teams that support the commercial relationships with clients
• Build relationships, understand client requirements, scoping, solution architecture for leadership and culture engagements, work cross team and understand contracting and commercials at an enterprise wide level
As a Client Engagement Lead you will:
• Collaborate with the Accenture marketing team, L&C growth squad, consulting team and MDs to ensure we leverage existing knowledge and expertise across the organisation
• Directly contribute to the growth of our business by growing relationships with clients, helping to develop new business, and working collaboratively to create impactful solutions
• Contribute to the achievement of our strategic business goals
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• A proven track record in a similar role as a business developer in B2B consultancy services is essential, ideally within the HR, Talent or L&D space
• Experience of working in a commercially driven environment and can demonstrate that you have consistently met and exceeded targets
• An understanding of leadership development, talent and engagement and to demonstrate a wide appreciation of the leadership development market and its key drivers
• Strong strategic and diagnostic skills, able to understand and anticipate client needs at the organisational level
• Impressive communication skills – strong, clear, articulate and engaging, whether face-to-face, in writing or in a virtual environment
Set yourself apart:
• Experienced facilitator both virtually and f2f will be an advantage
• Gravitas and ability to influence clients at board level
• Strategic and diagnostic skills, able to understand and anticipate client needs at the organisational level
• Client focused and able to build long term relationships with clients and colleagues
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR or behavioural science
• Experience of using Salesforce
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Consultant - BCS Consulting
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Consumer Goods & Services Management Consultant
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.