As part of Accenture’s Metaverse Continuum Business Group, we're helping redefine what is possible for our clients, ourselves and the world. Our vision is one that is built on human experience—and we see the Metaverse as a continuum, a spectrum of digitally enhanced worlds, realities, and business models. It's a new medium for commerce, experience and community and we’re looking for innovative pioneers to help us bring our vision to life responsibly, generating sustainable and diverse value in the short and long term.
We're a passionate global group of business strategists, creatives, architects, engineers, innovators, and entrepreneurs—and we work with pioneering ecosystem partners, forward-thinking regulators and industry influencers who are collectively ushering in the next evolution of how we engage and interact with the world.
Learn more about the trends we see shaping businesses and industries in Accenture Technology Vision 2022.
You’ll often be:
- Incubating new business value for our clients in the Metaverse. From Multiparty Systems (Blockchain, Tokenization, NFTs) to Extended Reality (Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), and Mixed Reality), you will help clients transform through technology by shaping, leading, and implementing strategic assessments and technology solutions
- Demonstrating significant innovation and thought leadership in technology architecture that will be applied across multiple clients globally to create established success in sales and/or delivery
- Leading the creation of new or evolving existing offerings and assets, while evaluating the value that new capabilities could unlock for organizations and ecosystems
- Articulating and explaining Accenture's technology vision and strategy to Accenture's most significant and critical client(s) across the globe
- Helping clients move through the education and experimentation phases on to production and value quickly and effectively
- Shaping and delivering solutions at our most technically complex client engagements by advising on the technology approach, architecture, and complex IT program risk elements
- Supporting the development of Accenture's Metaverse strategy and response to emerging technology components in the market and shifting how businesses apply those innovations
What’s In It For You?
- By joining our team, you'll become part of a diverse, vibrant and global Accenture community—one that is continually pushing boundaries in responsible and sustainable ways.
- You'll work on meaningful and innovative projects that radically change the way our clients view what is possible, while engaging in transformational initiatives powered by the latest Metaverse technologies.
- You'll have ongoing support in your learning and growth, with Accenture investing in opportunities for you to research, understand, and eventually help define the Metaverse as it continues to evolve and take shape.
- You'll be joining our diverse team of metaverse-skilled professionals with market-leading capabilities dedicated to designing, executing and accelerating our clients’ metaverse journeys.
- The time is now to think big, start small and scale fast.
- 10+ years of experience in interactive content creation (videogames, immersive media, narratives).
- A combination of design and programming skills that lets you drive a XR project from zero to proof of concept.
- Experience working with, managing diverse skilled teams, and navigating the translation needed in-between.
- Product Ownership orientation.
- A deep understanding of what drives a product forward and how to avoid distractions.
- Flexible, proactive, self-starter with a positive attitude (rain or shine)
- Strong experience in Project Management
- Prior 2D and 3D content creation experience as well as UX Design experience in immersive experiences - XR programming framework (Unity, Unreal, WebGL, etc)
- Narrative scripting in media and/or interactive content ; An entrepreneurial mindset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.