Full Stack Engineering Consultant (Java, SpringBoot, AWS)
Digital transformation is the driving force behind everything we do…
From tier-one retail to financial services, and in some of the largest technology-led projects in government, Infinity Works, part of Accenture, is unlocking the value of the next industrial revolution.
We have multiple locations across the UK and a diverse range of customers from large household brands, public organisations and some of the most exciting tech disruptors. Infinity Works now numbers more than 600 staff, and the Financial Times lists Infinity Works as one of the UK's leading management consultants. Consultancy to us is about customer delivery first, delivered without ego by technically excellent people.
We reframe the traditional view of consultancy. Our aim is to up-skill our Consultants to become Polyglots so that we have highly skilled people we know we can rely on to rise to any challenge and deliver. We are a people centric business and want to attract and retain the best talent. To do that we listen to you and act to ensure we provide the environment and culture for you to thrive.
We currently have a number of open roles available in the Cloud/Fullstack Engineering space.. You will get the opportunity to work across the stack, across software engineering, DevOps & Infrastructure on cloud first platforms across AWS, GCP and Azure. Working within multi disciplined squads of engineering consultants across a variety of domains.
Who you are now...
- Experienced engineer with 2+ years in primarily Java, with experience across frameworks such as SpringBoot.
- You have the foundation of a full-stack engineer and an eagerness to learn new technologies outside Java such as Kotlin, NodeJS, ReactJS, Golang and more.
- Experience working within cloud first environments across either AWS, Google Cloud or Azure.
- Source code management systems such as Git, CI tools such as Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI (and others).
- You have an appreciation of Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Passionate about technology, you expand your knowledge and advance your learning through research, contributing to the open source community and being creative with your own personal projects.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment, working through challenges together and learning from one another.
Who you’ll become... your Infinity Works journey…
We don’t expect you to be a polyglot from day 1 but we’d like to help you get there. At Infinity Works, we will give you the platform to work on a variety of exciting projects across our fantastic client base in both Edinburgh and Glasgow. Here you will hone your existing skills and pioneer new technologies to deliver great value to our clients by ensuring we deliver on business-critical projects.
Variety is central to your journey at Infinity Works. Working in consultancy means you avoid the monotony of working on tired projects with all too familiar recycled technologies. Your diverse journey will see you deliver mission critical projects across some of the UK’s leading healthcare, financial services, gaming, retail and logistics businesses.
At Infinity Works we put customer delivery first. As a consultant you will become a well-rounded technologist with complementing client facing skills which will elevate the next step in your career.
Our egoless approach has enabled us to grow over the past 8 years. We have achieved this through nurturing a supportive and collaborative environment with an approachable leadership team who inspire both an environment to learn and an environment to teach.
Our mission is to grow our consultants into technically excellent polyglot engineers. This will naturally future proof your career aspirations due to a holistic appreciation of the technical landscape whilst inspiring the local technical community and beyond.
We believe that our team should be rewarded for their efforts, so we offer a great salary along with a number of things that are designed to make life just a little easier.
- Annual individual performance based bonus
- Training, certificates and qualifications
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + opportunity to earn 5 extra holidays throughout the year
- Full Private Health Care with AXA Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (8 x annual salary)
- Financial Advice Service
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Hiring Bonuses
- Opportunity to attend/speak at events and conferences
- My Work/Life Solutions Voucher Scheme
- Choice of laptop and hardware provided
- Regular social events (Virtual at the moment but gifts provided)
- Company Pension Scheme
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Altrincham
Posted 1 day ago
CTP Scotland Employment Fair 2022
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Application Development Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.