Title: Creative Resource Manager (12 Month FTC)
Career Level: 9 Specialist
Competitive Salary and Package (depending on experience)
Accenture Song is the world’s biggest digital agency. We help the world’s leading organisations create and deliver the best customer experiences on the planet. Home to droga5, Karmarama, and a network of a leading, award-winning creative agencies worldwide, we are a diverse team of creative problem-solvers at the forefront of modern communication.
Accenture Song is a new kind of partner for a new kind of client. We are designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. We believe that a great idea can transform an Experience, and a great Experience can transform lives. We are committed to helping design, build, run and communicate Experiences that make peoples’ lives better, more productive and more meaningful.
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client (Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications.
We are looking for a Creative Resource Manager to proactively and effectively manage the Agency’s resources within DX and Post Production in the London office (including Strategy). The RM performs an integral role within the Agency, working closely with the Project Director, Project Management team, Producers, Creative Directors and the wider S44 production teams. The RM is the central owner of the Agency’s resource plan and is responsible for ensuring that, together with Project Management, the resource plan is always reflecting accurate and up-to-date project information. Based on the resource plan the RM will direct, help coordinate and proactively follow up on the day-to-day agency deliverables with the appropriate project team members and be responsible for trafficking workflows through the departments to ensure that team members are clear on their daily project time allocations.
The Creative Resource Managers main responsibilities will be to:
- Be the central point of contact for all London DX and Editing resource needs and requests
- Drive the ongoing resource planning within the Agency and ensure accurate and timely project resource inputs from Project Management
- Proactively manage the day-to-day resource scheduling, as well as the longer-term resource forecast across the Agency
- Work with Project Management to understand project prioritization, requirements and deadlines that will inform the resource plan
- Proactively traffic the current resource plan through the departments with all relevant project team members daily and ensure that deadlines and milestones are being met
Day to day:
- Be the main contact point for all workflow queries from the creative and design teams. Build excellent working relationships with all Project Management, Finance and Creative staff
- Traffic workflows through the departments to ensure that resources receive daily updates on what projects they are booked to work on and what their resource allocations are (per project). Follow up on any issues and proactively ensure that they get resolved ensuring deadlines and time is being managed effectively.
- Recognise and track internal creative needs and/or project risks, tracking the Creative Teams’ movements (e.g. holiday, out of office) as part of the overall resource planning process
- Support Account & Project Management with client deadline negotiations by providing a full picture of current workload, pro-actively highlighting any potential bottle necks in workflow
- Monitor and highlight resources who are underutilised and actively work with the relevant team/s to address and solve this
- Attend all internal account and project planning meetings to understand the longer-term team allocation and resource needs. Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Drive and lead the weekly resource review meetings with Project Management (and other Agency team members if required) to go through the short-term resource plan for the following week and ensure all resource issues/clashes are discussed and resolved (incl. additional Freelance needs etc.)
- Monitor creative team hours against agreed/confirmed budgets. Proactively escalating where you see risk of overburn
- Work closely with Project Management, to help identify and document longer-term resource needs based on pipeline project briefs
- Work with the CD to match team members against upcoming projects based on suitability and skillset.
- Identify, book and confirm all Agency Freelancers. Keep a log of all Freelancers and their budgets. Ensure all admin and paperwork is completed for finance and HR.
- Previous experience in a comparable role
- Ability to clearly communicate requirements to suppliers and colleagues
- Ability to build strong internal relationships with team members at different levels of seniority
- Ability to proactively understand, document and analyze changing project requirements across multiple projects and teams
- Proficient in using Scheduling tools (operating systems) MS Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Excellent interpersonal skills and helpful nature, proactive can do attitude is a must
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams and be flexible to requirements
- Thorough understanding around the creative process and thinking ahead before each required step
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and accuracy
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
About Accenture Song
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Song, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Strategic Programme & Operations Assistant Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Statutory Reporting and General Ledger Accountant
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
R00090478 Studio Head - Metaverse Continuum Business Group
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.