As a Security Specialist, the candidate would be primarily responsible to support Managed Security Services business in Europe.
As part of the Proposal and Solution Team (PST), he/she supports the development of Managed Security Services proposals and responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Proposal (RFP), supporting the local account teams and working in collaboration with offering SME’s, Solution Architects, and support teams (finance, legal, contract managers, alliances, etc.).
As part of the role the SME is engaged during the entire opportunity lifecycle to identify and understand client requirements, discuss possible delivery options and locations, interact with other MSS teams involved in the proposal phase, create the response documentation, and identify valuable content to be leveraged (references/credentials, success stories, demos, scenarios, etc.) to present the value of the solution and show Accenture MSS capabilities and differentiators.
The SME leverages deep knowledge and experience in Cyber Security (Infrastructure and Application Security), SOC/Threat Operations (including MDR, Managed-SIEM, Managed-EDR, Threat Hunting), Vulnerability Management and Identity Access Management to contribute to the creation, management, and optimization of offering content for both standard and customized services, competitive information, credentials, team CV’s, and assets in general. This is based on continuous collaboration with the offering teams, delivery teams and centres, to address client requirements while leveraging personal creativity and ideas.
The SME should be good at working as individual contributor and good team player. When assigned responsibilities to lead the team, the candidate should show leadership qualities to coordinate changing teams and get the work done. Has attitude in decision-making and acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
The candidate is expected to bring valuable contribution for innovation and continuous improvement of Accenture’s Managed Security services
The MSS Specialist Leverages MSS technical, operational and/or solutioning expertise to:
- Maintain existing content and continuously drive development of new assets to be leveraged by the Proposal and Solution Team.
- Define a periodic review and improvement process, based on existing and new offerings but also win/loss analysis.
- Help develop the value proposition and articulate the win themes and solution narrative.
- Review the RFI/RFP available documentation and background material provided by the sales team.
- Prepare a list of clarification questions to be submitted to the client.
- Create and maintain the proposal documentation over the sales lifecycle.
- Closely collaborate with Solution Architects and Offering Leads to identify valuable technical content to be included in standard proposals and storyline.
- Collaborate with Alliances to review and integrate 3rd party content.
- Work with Cyber Fusion Centres to identify success stories, initiatives, capabilities and translates them into PST assets.
- Work with MSS Delivery Strategy to create demos, both technical and with operations team (eg. day in a life).
- Help create graphics and visuals representation of the proposed solution.
- Edit and revise proposals according to notes given by executives.
- Make changes to bring a consistent tone to sections from different writers, ensure the content matches the RFI/RFP and include standard or approved proposal language for legal sections according to company policy.
- Drive quality assurance in the content of the responses
- Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of delivery and/or solutioning experience in one or more Managed Security Services domains: MDR, Managed Digital Identity, Managed Application Security, Managed Cloud Security, Managed Risk.
- Knowledge of the leading market vendors and technologies in MSS offerings.
- Prior experience in security solutions and/or proposals development.
- Good presentation and internal/external negotiation skills.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with relevant MSS RFIs, RFPs.
- Meet deadlines by being capable of prioritizing responsibilities and balancing workload.
- Track record of writing successful proposals in a relevant field
- CISSP, CISM (a plus)
- Cloud Security knowledge and certification (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Strategic Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Glasgow
Security Architect (Communication, Media & Technology - Consultant/Manager)
Posted 7 days ago
United Kingdom Glasgow
Security Consulting Manager (Financial Services)
Posted 7 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.