We are looking for a Digital Account Manager supporting a project team in the migration of a Global website to a new CMS – Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). The Account Manager will work closely with a Senior Project Manager and Project Manager in the delivery of all aspects of the migration project and will be the main point of contact for the clients. The Account Manager must have a strong background in managing digital solutions and have a good understanding and experience of UX, design, technical builds, SEO and analytics.
- Partnering and collaborating with our digital client partners; client technology team and partner agencies to successfully migrate Jaguar.com and Landrover.com to a new CMS (AEM)
- Supporting the Business Director and Senior Project Manager in leading the client communications
- Working closely with Project Management team to ensure the successful delivery of all aspects of the project
- Working with the wider Account Management team to ensure the successful management of the business on a day to day basis (e.g. ensuring that everyone is aware of status and timings of the migration
- Working closely with Project Management and the Account Director to deliver against agreed Client / Agency strategies, proposals and briefs
- Adherence to clear, accurate documentation, following agreed delivery processes
- Working with and understanding the creative process: UX and design–managing expectations and time pressures
- Financial management: tracking budgets and managing financial processes where and when required
- Clear understanding and implementation of the approval systems
- Working with the Business Director to ensure the smooth running of the deliverables and ensure that we are one-step ahead of our clients
- Working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process
- Strong awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channels
- Automotive experience preferred, but not mandatory for the right candidate
- Strong ability to priorities work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills - able to relate to and play well with others
- Experience of working closely with project managers, technical and strategy teams
- Passionate about striving to be the best in everything they do
- Excellent and natural team player – someone who understands how to build teams and who has fun along the way
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Experienced Digital Account Manager working across the full range of digital services, specifically UX and build
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.