Job Role: Consulting Manager - Digital Customer Experience - Design & Delivery Manager
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Customer Sales & Service (CS&S)
Our purpose is to champion the customer, helping businesses across all industries build relevant and significant relationships and interactions with their customers – both B2B and B2C.
The CS&S practice sits within our Strategy and Consulting business; spanning Financial Services, Resources, Retail, Health & Public Sector, and Software & Platforms verticals. In CS&S, we help our clients define, plan and deliver changes that impact end customers and the front-office.
As part of the CS&S team, you will:
- Be at the forefront of the industry to create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises
- Work with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Support clients to define a customer-first mindset, helping them shape their business and operating models
- Redefine customer journeys and personalise interactions to create significant and consistent experiences
- Be at the forefront of physical and digital engagement models to give their customers a seamless service model
- Re-invent the customer ‘ecosystem’ as products / services spread across organisations
- Learn about the latest trends in customer data and experience from a customer, colleague and operations perspective and utilise this data to help organisations maximise value from their customer interactions
- Understand how to shape and deliver transformational solutions for clients who are looking to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services
- Have the opportunity to deepen your practitioner knowledge in areas such as MarTech, Data and Analytics, Customer Engagement, and Operating Model design
- Shape and help deliver integrations of cloud-based customer platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, AWS)
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives with shared success, innovative ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this is the role for you.
In this role your responsibilities will be to:
- Be part of and lead high-performing teams and be part of large-scale transformational programmes for clients
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Design and deliver compelling customer propositions
- Work with Accenture teams to bring innovative solutions and new ideas to our clients to challenge their existing ways of working and strengthen Accenture’s brand and position
- Collaborate globally with Accenture’s Global Network to add further value and enhance delivery
- Contribute to the CS&S Practice with extracurricular activities, including developing Thought Leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Undergo regular training to remain at the forefront of emerging trends and technologies
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of customer sales and servicing trends.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more the following areas:
- ‘Multi-channel’ experience of future-state customer propositions, covering both the sales and service lifecycles, across various channels (e.g. in store/branch, online, mobile, customer contact including telephony, webchat, etc)
- Advanced CX Measurement including Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) and sentiment analysis
- Customer Value Management and mobilisation of customer-oriented programmes
- Defining contact centre strategies, leveraging cloud platforms
- Understanding of Agile techniques and frameworks and experience in leading Agile teams to drive value for customers and improve business performance
- Defining brand strategies and new propositions / business models
- Ability to operate at all stages of a project/programme lifecycle, from proposal through to full programme delivery and experience managing risks and working with senior stakeholders
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Retail, Health and Public Sector, Software & Platforms and Life Sciences
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with senior leadership (either with your clients or internal partners)
- Be certified in Agile and/or Product Ownership methodologies
- Be certified in one of the major cloud providers (e.g. GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience with MarTech
- Be a Design Thinking practitioner
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a highly competitive salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 699,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.