- Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients.
- You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Work as part of a DevOps team to deliver environments and tools to support the development and testing of features by Scrum teams.
- Automate the provisioning of platforms such as Apigee, Oracle, CloudPak for Integration and OpenShift with a different configuration for different environments.
- Setup and configure tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarCube and performance/security/resilience testing tools.
- Create automated processes for development teams to apply continuous integration and continuous testing approaches.
- The use of Public/Private cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP preferred) – certification desirable but not essential
- Provisioning of environments and management of IAAS using Terraform/Cloud Provider templates
- Configuration management / automated environment provisioning (Ansible preferred)
- Implementation of Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and tooling (Jenkins, Nexus, Maven etc)
- Administration of source code repositories (Git, Bitbucket etc)
- The design and implementation of continuous integration/delivery practices
- Approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery and release of software
- Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and quality assurance
- Familiar with Waterfall, Agile and Lean Software delivery methodologies
- Containerised deployment of applications and container management (Docker, Swarm, K8s)
- Administration of modern operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Implementation and configuration of Monitoring (Dynatrace, Elk, Splunk)
- Experience of the implementation of DevOps practices in an enterprise IT organisation
- Implementation of networking (hardware or virtual)
- Triage of performance and operational issues
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Performance Engineering Technical Architect
United Kingdom Cheltenham
AWS Cloud Engineer (Bristol)
Posted 2 days ago
AWS Cloud Engineer (Bristol or Manchester)
Posted 15 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.