Job Role: Digital Finance Transformation Manager
Location: London, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh
Salary: circa £73,000
Career Level: L7
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Within CFO and Enterprise Value, we bring distinctive capabilities serving the CFO priorities to increase enterprise value and steward the digitalization of the entire enterprise. We help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from financial planning, consolidation and close, analytics and financial reporting.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Manager within CFO and Enterprise Value, you will be:
- Developing and lead high performing multidisciplinary teams, leading by example, actively mentoring others and contributing to performance management and recruitment activities
- Using your judgment to solve complex and ambiguous client business and sustainability problems, bringing structure and rigorous quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques; acting and taking decisions with little management oversight
- Supporting our clients to define their operating model for Finance, introducing efficient ways of working and improving their processes and organisation
- Facilitating design thinking workshops, designing application prototypes, demonstrating these to the client and securing agreement on design in an agile manner
- Managing projects for and supporting ERP system requirement identification, implementation, testing, and training
- Creating and managing strong relationship with clients as part of client engagements
- Contributing to business development activities including opportunity identification/qualification and proposal development/presentation
- Supporting practice/ community building efforts such as developing offerings, assets, capabilities, and relevant thought leadership and engage with the wider CFO&EV and Strategy & Consulting community across Accenture
- Learning new skills from the wider team as well as across the Accenture organization
- Developing and growing the capabilities of our team, acting as a mentor and coach
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
You should have a strong finance background and have experience in the analysis, definition, design and deployment of optimised finance through the latest design thinking/agile methods. In addition, you will need to have strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Design and implementation of future Finance operating models
- Design and implementation of optimised and digitised Finance processes (RTR, PTP, OTC, FP&A, Treasury and Tax) and process monitoring design (KPI design and reporting) for Finance processes
- Demonstrate practical design and delivery of latest Cloud ERP solutions (e.g. SAP S/4Hana, Oracle Cloud, etc.) in platform-led Finance Transformation
- Deliver process optimisation and organisation design in a shared service environment
- Practical knowledge of the latest technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and Analytics) and the application of these in a Finance context
- Lead design thinking workshops with Senior/mid-management to capture requirements and co-develop solutions with our clients
Set Yourself Apart:
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable and/or MBA is preferred
- Previous experience in a finance transformation, digital finance projects and/or designing or delivering large-scale transformation through ERP or shared service transitions (a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in consulting and/or in industry)
- Previous experience using or implementing some of the latest Digital Finance and cloud technologies (SAPS/4Hana, Oracle Cloud, SAP Analytics Cloud, Anaplan, RPA & AI applications, visualisation tools)
- Experience in design thinking/agile project delivery methods
- Highly credible with the ability to engage broadly with all levels of management, on personal and professional attributes
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, the ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence
- Extremely strong collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritisation and time management skills
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determination, and optimism
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for large clients
- Experience supporting the management of a sales pipeline and supporting the bid / proposal process
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Software & Platforms Industry – Growth and Delivery Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Software & Platforms Industry – Growth and Delivery Manager
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Software & Platforms Industry – Management Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.