This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Interactive dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
A Business Development & GTM Lead who oversees the operational Business Development function, and establish structure, reporting, rules of engagement, as well as metrics. Part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
- Shaping and supporting go to market offerings for Europe with some sales and design project shaping experience, Understanding of competitor landscape scanning experience,
- Master the art (proposals and points of views) and science (metrics, operating procedures, process) of Business Development,
- Lead proposal and statement of work conception and writing,
- Thorough understanding of the various design skillsets required for project staffing,
- Advanced in tools that monitor Business Development process and performance,
- Articulate the rules of engagement for Business Development and studio collaboration,
- Oversee and enforce tagging for sales and delivery credit in the system.
- Lead the team's briefing about pursuits,
- Assume responsibility for the overall quality of Business Development processes, procedures, and methods
Experience focused on client facing in a design agency or consulting firm
Thought leadership experience in exposure to multi-channel approaches and design areas including physical and connected
Experience in growth strategy focused on one or more of the following areas; market penetration, market and product expansion, diversity strategy
Experience demonstrated success leading multiple cross-discipline teams
Proven experience with qualitative analysis, research, and business case development
Executive presence and relationship building at all levels, including with board members and c-suite executives
Leadership of diverse teams in complex and ambiguous strategy engagements
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Agile Product Owner, FS Specialist
Posted 1 day ago
Industry X – Digital Manufacturing & Operations: Application Consultants / Solution Architects
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Consultant - BCS Consulting
Posted 3 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.