At Accenture Song, we build close relationships with our clients to fully understand their growth objectives. We then work collaboratively with them to help shape their transformation and support them on all aspects of this journey. This can encompass supporting them on developing new ways of working, operating model, embracing new technologies, driving a culture change, or building people capabilities and skills.
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary global team in Accenture Interactive dedicated to making sustainability relevant and actionable for everyone. Our mission is to create positive impact for our clients and the world by bringing human insight to companies’ sustainability challenges, adding perspective and research, and creating ideas, products, experiences, and campaigns with genuine impact. Our team is made up of big thinkers from companies like Fjord, Droga5, and Karmarama – all working collaboratively to solve big problems.
Working together, we will:
- Have opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives and positive planetary impact,
- Consistently push ourselves toward ground-breaking creative, strategic and design thinking,
- Demonstrate how unconventional thinking leads to world-class sustainable solutions,
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
A Project & Program Manager will guide our projects and defines our processes. A strategic problem-solvers who can preserve design at the centre of the work while achieving the team's and any client’s goals.
- Manage the overall workload of a global team across 3 markets,
- Communicate with the Design Leads and overall Programme Lead regularly to ensure smooth running of a 30-person team,
- Keep all project tracking up to date and assist Design Leads in getting work organised and delivered on time,
- Guide projects by facilitating team productivity, managing stakeholder expectations, and providing a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders,
- Facilitate communication across disciplines for multiple projects to create alignment and efficiencies,
- Contribute to the creation of delivery management & operational processes and procedures to standardize delivery efforts and Pod operations,
- Manage small to medium-sized projects and be accountable for successful project delivery,
- Manage individual client relationships from a Program Management standpoint.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience managing design projects with tight deadlines and multiple disciplines
- Highly organised, excellent verbal and written communicator, people person willing to work together and pitch in wherever is needed
- An interest in sustainability is a fantastic plus but not essential
- Able to use initiative to pick up things that are missed by the team and sort out last-minute issues on the fly
What is in it for you?
You will join a rapidly growing & diverse practice with the ability to implement your own strategies and hypotheses onto the respective market. We will ensure you have the support of Interactive EU Leadership to reach your goals and targets, with a keen focus on developing your skillset and advancing your career. We offer a competitive package alongside various initiatives to secure your health & wellbeing for the future. We are flexible in our approach to working hours to accommodate for life’s challenges.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services.
We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Consultant - BCS Consulting
Posted 6 days ago
United Kingdom London
Consumer Goods & Services Management Consultant
Posted 11 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.