Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion & diversity & supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual & Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion & diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do & the impact we have with our clients & with the communities in which we work & live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
Accenture’s CEO Julie Sweet has announced & committed to the formation of Accenture Cloud First backed by a $3 billion investment over three years. This strategic directive will ensure Accenture will continue to be a leader in Cloud consulting & enable us to support organisations across industries on their journey to cloud & become truly ‘Cloud First’ & realise greater value faster & at scale. Our substantial investment demonstrates our commitment to delivering greater value to our clients when they need it most.
You'll learn, grow & advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training & a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of the team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies & will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
A focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training & development opportunities.
How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
ROLE & EXPECTATIONS
- Responsible for day-to-day leadership of the play
- Build the play as a business, including setting up all core business functions and objectives
- Define and develop the initial play offerings, business plan and GTM strategy with Play Accelerator Team and/or Accenture Leadership
- Assemble a multi-disciplinary team including Exec Sponsor, key stakeholders, SMEs, partners and clients (when co-creating/innovating)
- Align strategy and execution with partner(s); leads partner(s) discussions/negotiations with the respective AIRBG team
- Lead key client discussions/negotiations
- Define play objectives in terms of KPIs (e.g., revenue, client penetration, offering maturity, delivery capacity training)
- Responsible for achieving sales and revenue growth plans for the play
- Ensure alignment, approval and support from Accenture leadership and Play Sponsor
- Secure multi-year funding for the Play by working with the PDD
- Knowledge in business benefits of: Containers, Cloud Native, Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud, Modernization, Digital Decoupling
- Knowledge of the partner portfolio for architecting solutions with: RedHat OpenShift, IBM CloudPaks, IBM Cloud
- Experience driving client conversations around a specific business problem using partner solutions
- Experience with ecosystem development
- Experience with modernization strategies / Mainframe
- Experience with deploying Go To Market strategies and Sales Plays
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
AWS Cloud Engineer (Bristol or Manchester)
Posted 9 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Google Cloud Platform Architect - Birmingham
Posted 14 days ago
Cloud and PaaS Technical Architect - Manchester
Posted 14 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.