ReactJS Developers, Lead Developers and Team Leads
Locations: Bristol (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
Salary: Competitive salary and package (Depending on experience)
Please Note: Due to the nature of client work you will be undertaking, you will need to be willing to go through a Security Clearance process as part of this role
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Software Engineering is the home of our talented Technology people who are focused on engineering memorable yet differentiated and captivating customer experiences.
We have a seasoned group of cross-industry artisans who provide engineering expertise in the crafts of FullStack, Integration and Java. This includes fluency in Cloud Native, Mobile, AI, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Frontend, DevOps and Creative Design.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn to:
• Design, develop and implement new and innovative Digital applications that solve specific business problems on desktop, mobile and tablet
• Provide technical leadership to onshore and offshore developer team members on client projects
• 100% agile delivery with the focus on time to value for our clients before industrialising solutions
• Architect and implement secure solutions for clients on premise and in the cloud, integrating with existing authentication and security frameworks
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
• Experience with ReactJS and Redux/Flux and at least one ReactJS framework
• Experience with building APIs and microservices using NodeJS or Java
• Experience with building event-driven solutions
• Experience with building robust integrations
• Experience with building datastore solutions on at least one No-SQL or GraphQL technology
• Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (AWS, Google Cloud or Azure)
• Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
• Build automation tools to support CI/CD pipeline e.g. Gulp, Webpack
• Scripting capability to support DevOps and Quality Engineering work
• Strong Accessibility, Security, Performance and Caching coding
Set yourself apart:
Experience in any of the following would also be advantageous
• Web application frameworks such as Jam stack, NextJS and Ionic, etc.
• Experience with creating standards and patterns to drive quality solutions
• Experience with Typescript
• Frontend architectures understanding including micro-frontends
• Creative design teams and tools like InVision, Zepelin or Storybook
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought and translate into technical solutions
• Proven ability to deliver complex technical activities to tight timescales
• Proven ability to debug and resolve complex technical issues
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Edinburgh
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Administrators, Architects, Consultants, Developers & Marketers - Newcastle
Posted 3 days ago
CTP Scotland Employment Fair 2022
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.