In this position, you would be working within Accenture Products and Platforms (APP). APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – each with a shared mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients’ own offerings. APP teams overlay Pragmatic frameworks and Agile methodologies to create value and deliver excellence every day. APP products and platforms accelerate time-to-value, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive productive, long-term client engagements. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture.
A professional who works with sales team to ensure Accenture tells a compelling story in our sales messaging. You will manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Act as bid manager or proposal developer to design a comprehensive strategy. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; Understanding clients, buyers and their offering domain, you are able to create a compelling value proposition for specific client situations, protecting and growing the business. Operate efficiently and effectively to enable the origination/closure of sales and improve sales performance/growth. Train others how to recalibrate on customer experience. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
- Holds key relationships with individuals across the different sectors
- Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
- Has prior experience in leading and closing multi-year APP Software Deals
- Ability to identify a client problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client problem
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise
- Ability to originate new opportunities
- Design, drive and monitor cross-industry and cross-product origination campaigns in Europe, connecting with CALs and clients
- Build strong value propositions combining software assets/products with consulting services
- Drive/coordinate RFP processes end to end, from qualification to solution to pricing
- Sales plan / Sales forecasting / Sales reporting
- Connect with presales and marketing teams to increase visibility of APP product catalogue internally and externally
- Drive / coordinate internal approval process for SW opportunities
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Here’s what you need:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales with focus on complex transformational deals which include software
- Have direct relationship with the clients of different industries that are interested in transformation programs where software products can provide significant value
- Have positioned winning strategy development and value proposition development
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership
- A Bachelor’s degree (minimum 12 years) in a science, technology, engineering, economic or math field
Bonus points if:
- You have understanding of Industry X.0
- You have experience developing compelling multi-tower proposals, value propositions, and business cases
- You’re proficient in cloud propositions, artificial intelligence, applied intelligence, advertising
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Interactive Pricing Architect - Europe
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
S&PP Competitive Pricing Architect - Cloud First
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Microsoft Sales Origination
Posted 19 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.