Loan Servicing Operations Manager
Type: Fixed Term Contract with the potential for long term employment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
- Managing a team of admins responsible for a portfolio of syndicated lending transactions and performing all the servicing activities required
- Managing the processing of all incoming work whilst overseeing staff members
- Verify the work of others in ACBS/GBS, investigating and resolving issues
- Train and help develop team members
- Partner with management to identify/recommend and develop processes and procedures and continuous improvement
- Manage processing staff globally
- Daily review and action of control and exception reports
- Communicate with stakeholders inside and outside of the Loans group to resolve “Breaks” and discrepancies
- Participate in system testing
- Review and approve work of admins
- Must have experience in Corporate Lending and using ACBS
- Knowledge of products currently handled by Wholesale Lending Operations, including syndicated lending, securitizations, letter of credits, municipal financing,
- strong client servicing skills and ability to communicate effectively with CFOs, treasury managers, controllers, etc.
- Knowledge of primary systems such as; ACBS, Loan IQ, MOC, IHS Markit applications, ClearPar, Pega applications (QMS/Jetbridge), GBS
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.