JOB TITLE: ASSISTANT PRODUCER – CGI POST PRODUCTION
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
Accenture is a leading global professional services company who have joined forces with, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person.
Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client (Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications.
This role will assist and creatively produce CGI, Photography and Retouching work through the post production asset cycle with our JLR Partners or our external suppliers across all platforms.
You will act as the conduit between Creative, Account Management, Product, as you manage projects through the agency.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Trafficking and quality control of CGI artwork materials and retouching
- Tracking costs and managing the production finance filing system
- Support the PM’s with preparation and managing estimates and supplier PO’s
- Oversee production and delivery of final assets for projects, with guidance from Senior Producers
- Collaborate with internal Spark teams and the external Agency partners to resolve issues
- Assist and support team members as needed
- Adhere to production processes in conjunction with the project management team and the creative services team
Project Maintenance and Production
- Manage internal and client reviews until final approval
- Ensure work is ready for client review based on schedules
- Be aware of project timelines/finances and status
- Gather costs and issue PO requests with guidance from PM
- Ensure agency compliance with client policies
- Develop good working relationships with 3rd party suppliers and partners
- To traffic artwork and retouching through studio, retouching, creative and account management and ensure sign off at all stages
- Develop knowledge of photography and retouching
Project Reporting and Tracking
- Ensure that current approved and history of projects are tracked and filed appropriately
- Work with Account team to be sure jobs are created as needed and flag issues or requirements to keep a project on track
- Prepare and manage daily asset planners for all open projects in conjunction with the account team and report project status to internal departments
- Collaborate with internal Spark teams and the external client partners to resolve any issues that pertain to production scheduling, reviews, or asset delivery throughout the project
- Support PM’s in managing PO’s and reconciles with account management
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom Manchester
Office Operations Specialist
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Manchester
Service Management Advisory Consultant
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 1 day ago
SAP Pre-Sales Industry Solution Architect - HiTech
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.