- Participate in agile development projects
- Support ongoing business requirements
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Collaborate on projects with minimal supervision
- Perform root cause analyses and remediation for integration, system reporting and data issues
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with building microservices
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- CSS pre-processors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience with Front-end testing frameworks like Jest, Chai, Enzyme, Mocha, etc
Set yourself apart:
- Experience using templating engines such as Handlebars, Moustache, EJS etc.
- Experience with Linux OS, Microsoft Windows, Android and iOS
- API design and development
- RESTful services and JSON Data Objects
- DevOps scripting and CI/CD pipeline and tooling, such as Jenkins or SonarCube
- Experience in building real world solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Infinity Works Academy
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom Edinburgh
Full Stack Developer - Edinburgh
Posted 5 days ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Spark44 -Senior Configurator/ Excel Executive
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.