As a Cloud First Design CMM practitioner, you will:
Working with client teams to advise and guide on their journey to cloud and why, what, when, how and where they should migrate/modernise their application estate:
- Lead/Respond to RFI’s / RFP’s for Cloud Migration & Modernisation (proposal writing, estimating/pricing, orals)
- Client advisory to C_suite and their direct reports
- Advise clients on how to realise their objectives/outcomes from a migration/modernisation journey.
- Develop the strategy and approach (leveraging the 6R methodology) to migrate / modernise a Clients legacy estate as they progress with their journey to cloud.
- Develop offerings, credentials, case studies from the client experiences.
- Manage teams to develop commercial proposals and deliver advisory engagements.
- Act as an SME within the domain of application migration & modernisation.
What’s in it for you
As part of our Cloud First Design team, you will be the tip of the spear developing, driving & delivering new opportunities across Europe. This will give you an opportunity to
- Develop & shape new business opportunities
- Deliver exciting, cutting edge projects with our Clients to help them realise the true value of Cloud
- Enhance your skills engaging with senior stakeholders in an advisory, sales and delivery context
- Establish yourself as a thought leader by developing offerings to take to our clients across the European markets.
- Increase your profile within the industry through Social Media contribution and Conference attendance.
- Develop your network of experienced professionals in the Cloud arena (both internally & externally)
- Broaden your knowledge through our extensive training and certification programmes (internal and external)
Location: Across Europe
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a passion for Technology, a desire for self-improvement, an analytical and curious mind together with a strong work ethic.
- You are an experienced industry professional with great depth & breadth across the Cloud Migration & Modernisation Landscape
- You have successfully migrated & modernised applications at scale using different methods of the 6R approach
- You have led the move away from monolithic architectures to more loosely coupled solutions leveraging Cloud Native and microservices
- Experience migrating/modernising application on to public (AWS, Azure, Google) & hybrid cloud environments
- Proven track record engaging & advising senior clients C-suite/C-suite minus one
- Have developed commercial proposals & delivered work at scale using agile/iterative methods
- Are able to articulate & engage with clients on a business outcomes as well as technical benefits
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.