Sourcing Lead - Facilities Management
Competitive Salary and Package (dependent on experience)
Career Level: Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Associate Manager or Specialist
Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Business Process Services and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Business Process Services professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Business Process Services professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Accenture is seeking a Procurement Category Associate Manager, Facilities & Real Estate to collaborate with external clients to develop sourcing strategies across FS & CRE spend areas including: Facilities Maintenance (Hard / Soft Services), Real Estate and brokerage services. You will work clients to support each company’s business goals while achieving optimal commercial structure, quality, and service levels. In this capacity, you will have substantial involvement in supporting sales and solution design for prospective new client accounts and in helping procurement organizations expand their involvement and control of non-traditional spend areas.
- Identify cost/productivity improvement opportunities in spending across a wide array of leading companies and industries
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution, leveraging and Agile approach to drive efficiency in execution
- Provide industry and supplier research, market intelligence and financial analyses to client.
- Support development of market insights from cross-client sourcing activity and collaborate with Facilities Practice advisors to develop content that enables knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Pursue and develop senior level stakeholder relationships at priority accounts; support account stakeholder relationship plans
- Lead Category Strategy development for specified clients to identify project opportunities that achieve client goals and mature their procurement function
- Mentor sourcing team on technology sourcing best practices with a special emphasis on technology market trends and insights, commercial structure assessment, negotiation strategies and contracting best practice
- Engage with prospective clients during business development pursuits through support of contract assessments, client due diligence calls, and presenting the practice delivery approach and case studies
Here’s What You Need:
- Strong critical thinker, self-starter who can take initiative with high-level direction and deliver client work with minimal supervision
- Passion for continuous self-learning within the Facilities Services and Commercial Real Estate industry (i.e. banking, retail, industrial, healthcare, etc.)
- Proven analytical skills in terms of numeric (e.g. spreadsheets) and text based (e.g. reading terms and conditions) analysis, converting information into tangible recommendations to clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting, sourcing/procurement/supply chain management function
- Minimum of 7 years of strategic sourcing, category management, and/or professional industry experience related to at least ONE of the following sub-category areas:
- Cleaning Services
- Design & Workplace Services
- Fit-out & Refurbishment
- Food Services
- Grounds Maintenance (Landscaping, Snow removal)
- Integrated Facilities Management
- Office Services
- Real Estate Services & Brokerage
- Security Services (Manned and Systems)
- Waste & Environmental (Hazardous, Non-hazardous, pest control)
To be successful:
- Ability to effectively lead formal strategic sourcing efforts related to Facilities related categories.
- Ability to act independently and can interface with customers and suppliers via strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to effectively manage in a matrix organizational structure working with multiple internal and client stakeholders
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities and operate effectively in a shared service delivery model
- Strong analytical, organization/time management and problem-solving skills
- Interest in developing solution oriented selling skills to prospective clients
- Ability to drive transformational change
- Solid multi-phase project management skills
- Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
- This position may require travel up to 50% to multiple customer locations.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Asset Servicing Specialist (Voluntary Corporate Actions)
Business Process Delivery
Posted 8 days ago
United Kingdom London
Procurement Logistics Practice Lead
Business Process Delivery
Posted 17 days ago
United Kingdom London
Payroll Associate Manager
Business Process Delivery
Posted 23 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.