• Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
• Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
• Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
• Be required to showcase your GCP Data engineering experience when communicating with clients on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
• Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
• Liaise and be part of our extensive GCP community, contributing in the knowledge exchange learning programme of the platform.
• Hands on and deep experience working with Google Data Products (e.g. BigQuery, Dataflow, Dataproc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Dataprep, etc.).
• Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
• E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
• Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
• E2E Solution Design skills - Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
V&A O365 Migration Engineer
Posted more than 1 month ago
United Kingdom Birmingham
Technical Architect (H&PS) - Birmingham
Posted more than 1 month ago
United Kingdom London
Technical Cloud Architect (Application Modernization)
Posted more than a year ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.