Accenture have recently launched the Adobe Business Group (ABG) globally; a focused executive-level effort between Adobe and Accenture, to turbo-charge our joint business, and deliver outstanding customer experiences for our clients. You will be part of an exciting environment -- in our first year as ABG, as we have the energy and pace of a start-up, merged with the stability of a well-established Adobe capability (Accenture have been delivering Adobe work since 2001).
ABG UKI is looking to expand their team. We have the opportunity to scale our ABG capability into the wider Accenture network (Accenture's clients span the full range of industries around the world and include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500.)
We are looking for someone who can work with clients and account teams to develop and contextualise Adobe’s market leading solutions in this space to meet a client’s customer experience asks in their marketing landscape, The ideal candidate is a technology strategist who is not only able to show how technology supports the business strategy, but also how technology can create new opportunities and help accelerate client ambitions by delivering relevant experiences powered by modern technology stack.
In our team you will learn:
- To provide solutions to real world problems on our top clients
- How to lead and grow a team of ambitious young professionals in the Adobe Campaign space.
- To merge innovative thinking with scale
- To train and grow a team of technical architects, business practitioners and solution architects
- To bring our marketing teams on the Adobe digital experience journey.
- To see projects from initial concept to shaping to solutioning, building and delivering, to ongoing run
You will be responsible for following:
- Translate business requirements into technical designs
- Translate requirements into integrated solutions across various IT disciplines. Define solution patterns.
- Translate requirements into Adobe Campaign Technical detailed design leveraging solution patterns
- Deliver requirements for integrated solutions across various IT disciplines
Responsible for creation and following day to day architecture plan
Lead the implementation team (technical consultant to do the work)
Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe Campaign
- Participates in T-shirt level sizing
- Advise and mentor development groups
- Supports code reviews for the build team
- Supports fine tuning of performance and security framework
- Merge technical understanding with strategic thinking of the solutions to help build data models, integrations, accelerators, demos and solutions across Adobe Campaign and surrounding AEC products (AA, AT, AEP, AEM etc) to enable quick time to market in a safe environment
- Turn ideas into reality through interesting R&D initiatives
- Identify new and innovative opportunities and help us bring this to life
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong Adobe Campaign skills (certified architect)
- In-depth understanding of IT architecture and Marketing automation solutions
- Experience designing and implementing data models for marketing purpose and great personalization.
- Experience with integration methodologies (SOAP, Rest, DB connectors, CRM connectors etc).
- Ability to influence Enterprise Architecture direction and present it to technical and non-technical audience
- Prior experience in SaaS and PaaS based implementation
- Ability to identify architecture bottlenecks or pitfalls
- Deep understanding of the End-End digital landscape (Networks, firewalls, security , application and monitoring)
- 4-5 years of Adobe Campaign design & development experience
- 8+ years of IT experience
- Experience in leading and coaching teams
Set yourself apart:
- Strong digital experience solution knowledge and design skills
- Prior experience on generating POVs and defining technical roadmap at enterprise level
- Worked on large scale project
- Experience in FS is a plus
- Experience on wider Adobe Experience Cloud stack
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
United Kingdom Birmingham
Cloud Service Delivery Manager - (Birmingham, West Midlands)
Business & Technology Integration
United Kingdom London
Mergers and Acquisitions Strategy Senior Manager
United Kingdom London
Google App modernization Solution Architect
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.