Role: Health & Public Service Digital Identity Consulting Manager
Location: London / Manchester / Newcastle
Mobility: Up to 100%
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
The Health & Public Service (H&PS) Strategy & Consulting team are working at the centre of high-profile transformations within the UK Public Service as well as multiple healthcare providers. We are looking for experienced Digital Identity Consulting Managers to join us and support our existing work as well as helping us grow our practice through new engagements, developing thought leadership, and connecting with the wider Digital Identity network within the UK.
Within the practice, you will work on innovative projects with colleagues and clients to drive excellence from strategy through to implementation, making changes that directly impact citizens. You will be using the latest technologies and consulting methods with clients to help them get to the next level.
You will have access to Accenture’s global network of Digital Identity experts. Accenture have some of the strongest Digital Identity credentials globally and you could be part of the team who bring this extensive experience and tailor it to the UK context to help our H&PS clients deliver improved citizen and staff experience.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working with highly motivated colleagues, supporting some of the largest public sector and health organisations through their Digital Identity journey, and if you value having ample opportunities to develop a wide range of new skills, then this could be the role for you.
As a H&PS Digital Identity Manager, you will:
- Manage Stakeholders: Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders within Health & Public Service clients, including central government departments, public safety clients, and various healthcare clients, both in the public and private sector
- Be a Subject Matter Expert: Develop and continuously enhance own knowledge of the digital identity sector in the UK and globally, including policy, technology, digital identity enabled service design and user adoption, in order to bring industry best practice to engagements with our clients
- Build Market Presence: Develop thought leadership and take an active part in the relevant forums, consultations, and industry events in order to continue to build Accenture’s position as a trusted partner and advisor to UK health and public sector organisations
- Develop Proposals: Develop proposals for Digital Identity (and related) consulting work, including competitive and non-competitive proposals, market engagement opportunities, and industry consultations. You will work with our existing clients to identify how good digital identity can lead to better services to citizens and health service users, as well as supporting our clients’ strategic and business goals
- Manage Consulting Engagements: Manage the delivery of digital identity consulting work – from strategy, to advisory, to solution design and implementation; working in a collaborative and inclusive manner, you will lead teams, and own deliverables and relationships with our clients
- Engage the Accenture Ecosystem: Work closely with Accenture’s global ecosystem of Digital Identity specialists in Security, Technology, Innovation, vendors as well as Accenture’s specialist teams in User Centred Design and Service Design; you will bring this relevant expertise to our engagements with our clients
- Lead Accenture Teams: Build teams that become stronger and more effective than the sum of their parts and collaborate effectively to deliver excellence.
- Develop our People: Be a people leader, creating an environment your people want to work in, and managing the day to day work of your team as well as invest in their development and professional growth.
We are looking for experience and the following skills:
Most importantly, you should be passionate and knowledgeable about digital identity and its potential to transform services to citizens and health service users. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, have an ability to see and articulate the bigger picture of how individual projects create value for citizens and a passion for innovation and the latest technology trends. As a Digital Identity Consulting Manager, we want you to become an expert and an advocate for digital identity whilst maintaining appreciation for all its challenges – from policy and regulations, to cross-industry collaboration and interoperability, to user adoption and trust.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with leadership (either with your clients or internal stakeholders) within health and public sector organisations
- Knowledge of the UK digital identity context, history, stakeholders, as well as current opportunities and challenges
- Strong research, analytical and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the capability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience of leading clients through complex problem solving and strategy definition
- Ability to design and deliver proposals for consulting engagements, using other subject matter experts as relevant
- Ability to present complex concepts to a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in design thinking, human centred design or similar methodology
- Experience of delivering projects using Agile techniques and frameworks
- Experience driving new business through strong client relationships and identifying growth opportunities
- A proven record of leading teams to deliver excellence
Set yourself apart:
- Knowledge of global digital identity industry, trends, trust frameworks
- Experience developing and maintaining own market presence online and through relevant industry forums
- Experience delivering services from Discovery to Live, in line with the GDS Service Manual
- Experience as a Design Thinking or Service Design practitioner
What’s in it for you
At Accenture, first and foremost, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most exciting projects improving the future of public and health services in the UK, leaning on Accenture’s Digital Identity experience globally.
In addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/10/2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.