CDTS PMI Manager
Salary: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits
Career Level: Level 7
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
What are we looking for?
Corporate Development (CDTS) is seeking a highly-qualified professional to join the Europe Post Merger Integration (PMI) team as a Manager.
The PMI team is part of Corporate Development (CDTS) - Venture & Acquisition (V&A). The V&A Team is responsible for identifying and executing inorganic opportunities that advance the Firm’s strategic objectives. Corporate Development (CDTS) V&A works with Senior Management throughout the firm, across all Markets, Services, and Geographies.
The PMI Team manages acquisition integration, divestiture and joint venture launch projects. The PMI Team directly supports the Sponsoring Organization which is ultimately accountable for integration results. The PMI team drives mobilization of all front and back office teams, establishes the governance framework, works with the deal team and sponsors to design the integration model, drives all planning, budgeting, and execution, and at the end of the PMI phase facilitates handover to operations.
The PMI position will require travel primarily within Europe.
Responsibilities of the Manager PMI position include the following:
- Educate new deal teams on the nuances of PMI, contribute to the delivery of Business Sponsor Immersion Program
- Co-develop and document with business sponsors the Target Operating Model and Organizational Model
- Co-develop Integration Strategy and timeline as well as Integration guiding principles
- Set up Integration governance
- Establish the integration management office, including: kick-off integration materials, team charters and workplans
- Establish and track the PMI budget to direct productive PMI spending by emphasizing cost efficiency in integration planning
- Oversee all PMI activities on assigned deals, coordinate activities across functional teams
- Implement proven tools, best practices across all Integration Teams
- Proactively manage issues, risks and decisions required
- Document PMI progress and provide status reports to the acquisition sponsors and the acquisition steering committee
- Develop PMI Intellectual Property, including briefing decks, checklists, templates, and position papers
Candidates should have knowledge about Accenture operations and experience in internal facing positions (e.g., Business Operations, Finance, Human Resources, etc…) or have Consulting background with extensive client exposure.
Exposure to Merger and Acquisition activity is a plus.
- English proficiency, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in French, German, Italian or Spanish is preferential
- Ability to manage complex projects in multicultural environment
- Ability to establish strong relationship and trust with Senior Leadership in a short period of time
- Ability to articulate and document in a clear and compelling manner
- Strong program management skills
- Leadership, professional maturity and personal integrity
- Robust collaborative skills
- Evidence of excellence in previous employment positions
- Strong work ethic
What is in it for you:
- Career progression by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles
- Mentoring and coaching that help you realize your career goals
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
International candidates will be considered.
Closing Date for Applications 30th July 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.