Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Customer Sales & Service (CS&S)
Our purpose is to champion the customer, helping businesses across all industries build relevant and significant relationships and interactions with their customers.
The CS&S practice sits within our Strategy and Consulting business, spanning across our client industry groups such as Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology. In CS&S, we help clients define, plan and deliver changes that impact end customers and the front-office which includes:
- Moving organisations to a more customer-centric model, helping them shape their business and operating models
- Creating compelling customer propositions
- Redefining customer journeys and personalising interactions to create significant and consistent experiences
- Utilising the power of customer data to help organisations maximise value from their interactions
- Blending physical and digital engagement models to give customers a seamless service model
- Resetting the organisation to get front-office staff passionate about supporting customers in an increasingly digital world
- Re-inventing the customer ‘ecosystem’ as products / services spread across organisations
- Leading integrations of cloud-based customer platforms (e.g. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, AWS)
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives with shared success, innovative ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of specialists, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- At the forefront of the industry, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises
- Learn about the latest trends in customer data and experience from a customer, colleague and operations perspective and what this means for our clients
- Understand how to shape and deliver transformational solutions for clients who are looking to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services
- Have the opportunity to deepen your practitioner knowledge in areas such as Data and Analytics, AI, Customer Engagement, and Operating Model design
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network / Innovation Architecture with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients and learn to establish strong client relationships
- Work with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
In this role you will:
- Lead your own high-performing teams and be part of large-scale transformational programmes for clients, helping them leverage best-in-class technologies to delight their customers and create meaningful relationships and interactions
- Design and deliver compelling customer propositions, for example through the integration of Customer Engagement platforms, including CRM capabilities, within our global client base
- Bring creative thinking, strong project management and excellent client communication skills plus the ability to identify new innovative ways to apply skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems
- Work with Accenture teams to bring innovative solutions and new ideas to our clients to challenge their existing ways of working and strengthen Accenture’s brand and position with our clients
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Collaborate globally with Accenture’s Global Network to add further value and enhance delivery
- Contribute to the CS&S Practice with extracurricular activities, including developing Thought Leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Undergo regular training to remain at the forefront of emerging trends and technologies
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others, as well as having a ‘big picture’ understanding of customer sales and servicing trends.
As well as the above, you should have experience/expertise in one or more the following areas:
- Experience in Service Design to analyse complex business service problems, and synthesise information (together with best practice insights) to develop holistic service design to inform detailed design and delivery
- Unrelenting end user focus: In-depth understanding of end users and their needs, and can translate needs into detailed user stories etc
- Strong Functional Design skills to transform business requirements into a straightforward functional model matching processes to application requirements & owning assets such as data dictionaries and functional data models to support
- Business & process analysis: Understand and detail ‘as-is’ environment across multiple complex and often legacy systems, to inform to-be cloud solution
- Prototyping to configure processes in solutions like Dynamics 365 / Salesforce, which includes working with technical teams to ensure client feedback is included in specifications and functions
- Facilitation of decision making & risk management: Guide effective decision making, and comprehend technical complexity & risks to build consensus within a cross functional teams
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, and ability to bring practical insights to clients with varying levels of agile maturity
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in one or more of the following industries: Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health and Public Sector and Comms, Media & Technology.
- Understand the role of how technology can accelerate and drive transformation
- Team leadership experience working on small to medium teams
- Commercial experience including activities such as managing budgets and CapEx and OpEx cost
- Sales experience such as leading bids, managing an opportunity pipeline and business development
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in owning and managing relationships with senior leadership (either with your clients or internal partners)
- Be a Design Thinking practitioner
- Have hands-on experience in delivering Salesforce-enabled transformations
- Customer-oriented and great at building long-lasting client relationships
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.