Job Role: SAP Customer Experience - Sales Lead
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package
Career Level: Senior Manager/Associate Director
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific SAP area or across a range of Accenture’s SAP offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
The SAP Sales Teams lead the sale of large and complex SAP opportunities at Accenture in the UK and Ireland across a variety of different industries. It is a dynamic SAP team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that often combine the full breadth of Accenture. We work with most of the major clients across many market sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of sales at Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth, initiative and promotion.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to articulate and maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition.
- Build strong relationships in order to Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria to ensure we create clear differentiation of the Accenture Value proposition
- Facilitate the client sales negotiations and closing activities, involving the right Accenture stakeholders
- Effectively engage with SAP to secure their support & collaborating in closing deals
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, case studies etc.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close (depending on level of experience)
- Establish, together with the Account team, opportunity qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development and orchestrate the client interactions with Accenture SMEs as well and relevant client meetings, demonstrations, etc.
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained during the sales life-cycle
- Participate as Sales Capture Lead role on MMS (our internal CRM system) from the Sales Role Blueprint and Credit Allocation (depending on level of experience).
- May supervise or manage other Sales Capture Leads or other sales team members (depending on level of experience) where necessary
- Requires Ability to identifying and assessing complex problems and propose appropriate solutions as required for relevant client situation for area(s) of responsibility.
- Understand client objectives and Creates appropriate solutions in situations in which analysis requires in where -an depth knowledge and understanding of organizational vision and business objectives and matching to appropriate technology solutions (depending on level of experience)
- Requires Ability to engage with C-level and establish involvement in setting strategic direction and road-map to define and establish near-and medium term goals for area(s) of responsibility (depending on level of experience)
- Engagement and Interaction is with C-level and senior management levels at a both client and/or within Accenture, involving negotiating or influencing on significant decisions and in shaping strategic vision and road-map as well as budget and business case matters (depending on level of experience)
- Power Ability to influence and/or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, seeking assistance or input from relevant stakeholders when needed but without reliance on instructions.
- Analytical skills and ability to process information and understand client’s business drivers as well as vision and budget to enable and facilitate and decision-making ability (depending on level of experience).
- Management of large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Deep experience and understanding of SAP product solutions, integration and functional capabilities .
- Relationships with SAP industry leads and client Account Executives in UKI/Global market.
- Experience in one or more industries i.e.Communication, Media & Technology, Health & public sector, Financial services, Products (Consumer, Retail, Pharma, High Tech), Resources (energy, utilities, oil & gas)
- Hands on experience in solutioning and/or programme delivery of SAP products business solutions and ability to map business requirements to relevant SAP solutions and capabilities, ideally in at least in one or multiple functions i.e.
- Customer & channels Experience (SAP CX, Customer Data Platform, Marketing, Sales & service, Commerce)
- HR (Success Factors, SAP HR, Concur etc)
- Procurement (Ariba, etc)
- Supply Chain (incl. inventory management, ATP, supply chain etc)
- Finance (Financial mgt, AP/AR, treasury etc)
- Data & Analytics (SAP Analytics cloud, MDM etc)
- Experience in SAP Application Support.
- Originating sales and relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
- Working with Client Account Leads and Industry Leads to understand the latest in Accenture offerings and from that develop compelling value propositions to take to the clients
- Developing early credibility both internally at Accenture and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Coordinating internal approvals (including initial qualification) and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition development, client interactions and relevant client demonstrations,
- Facilitating the negotiations and closing activities. Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- We have several roles open and experience in some specific industries would be helpful, but not essential, as examples, Retail & Consumer, Utilities, Energy, Financial Services, Industrial and Distribution
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated
What’s in it for you
All of All our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 01/01/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Business Development Manager - Experience Transformation
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Development Manager - Marketing Transformation - Google Partnership
Posted 12 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Development Consultant - Marketing Transformation - Google Partnerships
Posted 16 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.