Role Title: Complex Marketing Solutions Architect
Role Location: Flexible
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture Interactive helps CMOs and marketing organizations drive superior performance through relevance at scale. We offer a comprehensive suite of analytics, consulting and technology to drive up marketing performance, drive down the cost per interaction and create relevant consumer experiences on a massive scale.
- Help companies better understand consumers and how to connect with them across markets and channels, using data and analytics
- Design and deliver highly relevant experiences for consumers in real time, using the latest technologies to increase awareness, engagement, sales and profits.
- Optimize marketing processes and integrate across the enterprise in order to maximize the opportunities of data, analytics and marketing outcomes.
- We build, deploy, maintain and scale marketing solutions that reduce complexity and cost
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Offer our clients end to end solutions and services in Customer Data Management and Analytics, Customer Experience Management, Content Services, Digital Analytics, eCommerce, Marketing and Media Optimization, Marketing Operations, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Technology Services, Marketing Transformation and Merchandising Analytics and Optimization.
You’ll be part of our Interactive Solution Design practice, that focuses on creating innovative, market-relevant solutions that meet the needs of our clients. By applying the latest methods, we ensure through an entrepreneurial approval process that the solutions created are compelling, viable and deliverable.
This role works in partnership with all Accenture Services in crafting solutions that enable Experience led growth for our Clients.
- Design and implement innovative solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Fluent in Digital Product creation as well as in Digital platforms ranging Content, Experience, Marketing, Commerce and Customer Data
- Work with business and technology client representatives to identify functional and technical requirements.
- Learn and obtain expertise with Accenture Delivery Methods and Marketing technologies.
- Own the overall solution blueprint and roadmap.
- Accountable for the technical integrity of the solutions, cost effectiveness and supportability that meets client requirements and industry best practices.
- Clear and concise articulation, presentation, and documentation of technical opportunities, constraints, recommendations, and action items to both internal and external audiences.
- Translate complex functional, technical and business requirements into architectural designs.
- Assess Digital market technology choices to determine fit, including software, hardware, etc.
- Research and analyze market landscapes and emerging platforms, patterns, practices, and methodologies to drive differentiated service offerings for clients and foster greater professional development opportunities for internal talent.
- Provide thought leadership around best practices and new/emerging concepts.
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- 10 years’ experience implementing and integrating Marketing/Commerce solutions for enterprise clients
- Experience with market leading providers of marketing/commerce solutions including Salesforce, SAP, Intershop, Adobe etc…
- Demonstrated ability of steering pre-sales processes and outcomes through value propositions, cost analysis and high-level solution designs
- Proven ability liaising with onshore/offshore teams to steer outcomes on projects
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Azure Solution Architect
Posted 16 days ago
United Kingdom London
SAP Consultant - Life Science Industry
Posted 17 days ago
Kinaxis Solution Architect
Posted 17 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.